Bank Coursefor Bank & Insurance Exams
There are numerous employment opportunities in the Banking and Insurance sectors. Our aim is to help you benefit from these opportunities.
Banking Course includes coaching for the following exams:
IBPS Exams: IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (Officer & Assistant), IBPS Specialist Officer (IBPS SO)*
SBI Exams: SBI Clerk, SBI PO, SBI SO
RBI Exams: RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant
NABARD: Assistant Manager & Assistant Exams
Insurance Exams: ADO, AO, AAO Job positions in LIC, UIIC, NICL, NIACL, GIC, IRDA, OICL insurance companies
Private Bank Exams: Manipal Bank Exams, Karur Vysya Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank, ICICI Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, South Indian Bank, and Repco Bank etc.
Students, who are eligible to appear for these exams can choose our Bank Course to crack the exam in their first attempt. As 80% of the syllabus of all Banking & Insurance exams are the same, just with a smart push you could be placed in any of the Bank or Insurance organizations.
Bank Course Fee: Rs. 13000/- (+ GST)
SSC Coursefor SSC & Railway Exams
Who would possibly say, I won’t prefer Central Govt Jobs? When it’s falling towards you, do you accept it or make a step away from it? It is always the best choice for any aspirant to choose Central Govt Career opportunities. There are numerous and we are covering few of the exams which are conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates who can attend the following exams can join SSC Course to make the way brighter.
SSC Exams: CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS, Stenographer Exam
Central Warehousing Ltd Exams: Management Trainee
Railway Exams: NTPC, Ticket Collector, RRC Exams, etc.
Other Central Govt Exams: ESIC: LDC & UDC
FCI: Assistant Grade - III
Intelligence Bureau: ACIO
India Post: Postman, Mail Guard & MTS
SSC Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (+ GST)
State PSC CoursesAn Introduction to State PSC Exams
More than 70% of the Schoolers and 50% of the Graduates in any Indian state prefer attending State Govt Public Service Exams than Central Govt Exams. But unfortunately, only 40% of the whole is taking effort and efficiently preparing for the State Govt Recruitment Exams.
We think that there is very less competition in State PSC Exams when compared with Banking and SSC Sectors.
TNPSC CourseExclusive for Tamilnadu PSC Exams
Coaching is provided for following TNPSC Services / Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible to appear for the following exams can join TNPSC Course in RACE Institute and win the competition easily.
TNPSC GROUP - I SERVICES
TNPSC GROUP - II SERVICES (Interview Post)
TNPSC GROUP - IIA SERVICES (Non-Interview Post)
TNPSC GROUP - IV SERVICES
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO Exam)
With our TNPSC Course, candidates can also attend exams like TET, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, TRB Exams. Though these exams are having the similar syllabus, aspirants could possibly crack these exams with little more efforts.
TNPSC Course Fee: Rs. 14000/- (+ GST)
KERALA PSC CourseExclusive for Kerala PSC Exams
Coaching is provided for following Kerala PSC Examinations / Recruitments
Candidates who are eligible to appear for the following exams can join our KPSC course and win the competition easily.
PSC Degree Level Exams: Secretariat Assistant, Deputy Collector, Sales Tax Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Panchayat Secretary, Block Development Officer, Sub-inspector, Assistant Grade-II (Govt owned Company/Board Corporations), Divisional Accountant, University Assistant
PSC Higher Secondary / SSLC Level Exams: Lower Division Clerk (Various Dept), Last Grade Servant (Various Dept), KSRTC Conductor, Assistant Salesman (Beverages/Civil Supplies), Police Constable (Women/Men), Excise Guard, Forest Guard, Mail Warden, Lab Assistant, Village Extension Officer,
With our Kerala PSC Course, aspirants could possibly attend/crack central Govt examinations like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS and Stenographer, Railway LDC, UDC exams which are having almost similar syllabi, with little more efforts.
Fee for Kerala PSC Course: Rs. 10000/-
Free Program - on career opportunities for Colleges & Institutions
This is an Awareness Program about “Career Opportunities in Government Sectors”.
This free program can be conducted for the students in Universities / Colleges / Institutions upon request.
This free program can provide awareness about:
a) Different types of Govt Exams like UPSC, Public, and private sector Bank Exams, State PSC Exams, SSC, Railway Exams, Insurance exams etc.
b) Advantages of different job positions and its responsibilities.
Request a callback.
Highlights of RACE Institute
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12 acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 11000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India