Bank Course Details:
|Course Fee*||Rs. 13,000 /- (+ GST)|
|Course Duration||Unlimited (Practice till you get placed)|
|Class Duration||70 Sessions|
|No of Books||9 Books|
|No of Handouts||About 1000 (related to the course)|
|Offline Exams||Daily topic Based Tests: 35
Legend Exam (every Month)
|Online Exams||300 Subject wise & Difficulty based Exam
Weekly Revision Tests
Section based cumulative Tests
800+ Online Mock Exams
|Special Materials available||GK Charger, Buffet 51, Special Day materials, Critical reasoning, English Vocab and monthly current affairs capsule & quiz.
Note: Name of the materials mentioned above are currently distributed to the students. You may not get the same material with the same title.
|Practice Programs||Students who join for this course can get chances to participate in following practice programs.
1. Basic Circle
2. Extreme Circle
3. Real Intensive Program (for select exams)
4. Super Batch (for select Exams)
5. Night Shift Program (for working people)
|Facilities (Life time access to)||Computer Lab & Online Exam Portal
Library – Around 8000 Books
Solo Practice Lab – Distraction free practice
|Support||Mentors: An Experienced, inspirational mentors who can guide the student throughout the program until the student gets placed in his/her desired job.
Daily News paper (to encourage their social awareness (Current Affairs)), English Grammar Class, Mentors guidance.
Packages associated with Bank Course:
Students who have enrolled for this Banking Course can also clear following Exams.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- IBPS PO – Probationary Officer
- IBPS Clerk – Clerical Officer
- IBPS SO – Specialist Officer
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank (IBPS RRB) Officer, Assistant
State Bank of India
- SBI PO – Probationary Officer
- SBI SO – Specialist Officer
- SBI Clerk – Clerical Officer
Reserve Bank of India & NABARD Exams
- RBI Grade B Officer
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Assistant Manager
- NABARD Assistant
- LIC – Assistant Administrative Officer
- LIC – Administrative Officer
- LIC – Assistant Development Officer
- LIC – Development Officer
- UIIC – United India Insurance Corp Ltd
- GIC – General India Corporation
- NIACL – New India Assurance Corp Ltd
- NICL – National Insurance Corp Ltd
- OICL – Oriental Insurance Corp Ltd
- Central Warehouse Corporation Ltd.
- Manipal Bank Exams
- All Private Bank Exams – KVB, LVB, ICICI, TMB, SOUTH INDIAN BANK, REPCO BANK and etc.
Note: It doesn’t mean that candidates enrolled for this course can write these exams. Candidates are only allowed to appear for these exams if they are qualified to apply. Application fee has to be paid separately for individual exams / posts to the organization conducting the exam.