SSC Course Details:
|Course Fee*||Rs. 15,000 /- (+ GST)|
|Course Duration||Unlimited (Practice till you get placed)|
|Class Duration||50 Sessions|
|No of Books||10 Books|
|No of SSC Handouts||More than 1000 handouts (related to the course)|
|Offline Exams||Weekly Revision test – Once in a week
Two Monthly Mega Tests
SAMRAT Exam (every Month)
|Online Exams||More than 600 Online Mock Exams for this course.|
|Special Materials available||SAMRAT Study Material, ELIXIR Material, Buffet 51, Special Day Materials, Valentine Vocab, etc,.
Note: Name of the materials mentioned above are currently distributed to the students. You may not get the same material with the same title.
|Practice Programs||Students who join for this course can get chances to participate in following practice programs.
1. Pro Circle
2. Basic Circle
3. Extreme Circle
4. Special Circle for CGL Tier II
5. Night Shift Circle (for interested candidates) with Special materials on Aptitude, English and General Studies.
6. Real Intensive Program (for selected exams) and Descriptive Practice.
7. English Circle and Quants Circle for interested students after regular circle timings.
|Facilities||Computer Lab & Online Exam Portal
Library – Around 8000 Books
Solo Practice Lab – Distraction free practice
|Support||Mentors: An Experienced, inspirational mentors who can guide the student throughout the program until the student gets placed in his/her desired job.
Daily Newspaper (to encourage their social awareness (Current Affairs)), Mentors guidance.
Students enrolled SSC Course can clear following Exams.
Staff Selection Commission Exams:
- CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level
- CGL – Combined Graduate Level
- MTS – Multi-purpose staff
- SSC Stenographer
- CPO – Central Police Officer
- RRB NTPC
- RRB Ticket Collector
Other Central Govt Exams:
- FCI – Food Corporation India
- ESIC – Employees State Insurance Corporation
- HVF – Heavy Vehicle Factory
- OCF – Ordinance Clothing Factory
- CDS – Combined Defence Service
- NDA – National Defence Academy
& 50% syllabus coverage for State PSCs.
Note: It doesn’t mean that candidates enrolled for this course can write these exams. Candidates are allowed to appear for these exams only if they are qualified to apply. Application fee has to be paid for individual exams/posts separately to the organization conducting the exam.