- December 29, 2016
- Posted by: vimi
- Category: Practice-Programs
MOCK INTERVIEW PROGRAM
For IBPS PO & RRB PO Cleared students
Ready to Crack IBPS PO and RRB PO Interview with the help of D.G.M, G.M and C.G.M of Reserve Bank of India, NABARD and Public Sector Banks..!
We are so proud to organize the Biggest Ever Mock Interview Program with 21 Panel Members.
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/9-On_T_jdGE” width=”480″ height=”360″]
Certificates required (Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (for verification of date of birth)
- Certificates pertaining to educational qualifications from SSLC/Matric onwards including degree/post graduation qualifications, along with mark sheets for each year/semester.
- Income Tax PAN Card (mandatory).
- For the purpose of identification, please bring original document such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer / People’s Representative along with a photograph /Aadhar card (e-Aadhar is not valid) / Employee ID.
- Computer Literacy Certificates (Indicating proficiency in MS Office, Basic, Applications, Internet usage etc), if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, in case you are currently serving in Government / Public Sector Undertaking (including Banks).
- Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Government of India, in case you belong to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit the latest OBC certificate specifically mentioning the ‘Creamy Layer’ clause. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- Medical Certificate from the Medical Board at the District level in case you belong to the Person with Disability (PWD) category.
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Students will not be allowed to attend the mock interview without completion of certificate verification process.
- Any affidavit required for change or error in names and marks will be done on the spot.
- Formal Dress Code has to be maintained for this program.
For Chennai Branch Students Only:
Venue: Bharathi Block (T Nagar, Chennai)
Mock Interview Date: 4th to 6th Jan, 2017
Time: 9 am
Note: Chennai Students who don’t have enrollment ID can get new Enrollment ID in Admission office by showing your Bill & RACE ID card.
Only Registered candidates are allowed for the program. Limited seats are available.
Registration is now open..!
Login to simbatech.in/bill
For Madurai, Trichy, Salem and Coimbatore Branch Students
Venue: RACE Trichy, Juman Center, Cantonment, Trichy – 620001
Mock Interview Date: 9th to 11th Jan, 2017
for Directions pls call: 9444133487
Registration is now open..!
Are you a Non RACE Student?
Eager to attend this Interview Program?
Make a call to book your seat..!
To attend in Chennai 7667843927
To attend in Trichy: 9444133487
Note: Only Registered candidates are allowed. Limited seats (300 Candidates) are available..!