SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017 (tentative)
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Wednesday released the tentative answer key of the Examination conducted to recruit Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. The examination was held from November 22 to November 25, 2017.
SSC has released two types of answer key for this recruitment exam namely provisional and final. This SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key is the provisional SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key. Candidates should note that they can challenge the provisional answer key. They should raise their objections against the answer key from December 6, 2017, until 9th December 2017 before 5 PM. Candidates can submit their objections in the online mode only. They will have to pay a fee of Rs.100 per question.
Candidates will have to log in to the website to check the SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key.
SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017: DOWNLOAD HERE
|SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key 2017||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
We are expecting SSC to release the Final answer key for the Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 on the official website of SSC very soon.
Important dates to be noted:
|Exam Date||22nd to 25th November 2017|
|Release of provisional Answer key||6th December 2017|
|Dates to raise objections against the answer key||6th to 9th December 2017|
Challenging SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key:
By challenging it is meant that you can actually challenge SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key and claim that your answer is right. But to do so, you will have to pay Rs. 100/- per every question that you challenge.
The purpose of providing you the SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key is that:
- You can compare your answers with the answers marked as ‘correct’ by the SSC.
- If you think that for an answer, your answer was correct and the answer marked right by the SSC is wrong, you can ‘challenge’ that question!
Steps for Challenging SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key:
- To challenge question or review of tentative answer key, you need to enter USER ID (10 Digit roll number) followed by a SUFFIX –P or C or E for each specialized subject which you have selected during the examination -1. ‘P’- Physics
- ‘C’ – Computer Science & Information Technology
- ‘E’ – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Then Enter – PASSWORD The Password is Date of Birth of candidate to be entered in DDMMYYYY format ONLY.