Dear RACE Student, Super Batch for IBPS PO 2017 Exam is scheduled to held in all branches of RACE. This 60 days Super Intensive Program is specially designed for high potential candidates, who are getting ready for the IBPS PO Battle.
Features of Super Batch (IBPS PO):
1. Sessions & Online Exams on all the relevant topics (Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Banking and Computer)
2. Special English sessions by IELTS, British Council and Soft skills trainers
3. Banking Awareness & Development in Banking Sessions by Ex-RBI Officer & Senior bank Officers
4. Daily Current Affairs Discussion
5. Daily Viva sessions are to be conducted on Morning and evening
6. 30 Online Mock Exam Series – Exclusively analysed and developed by our R & D for IBPS PO Exam 2017
7. Approx. 25,000 Questions will be practiced in the program
Who can participate in super batch?
Super batch is for all potential students. Potential students are those who have gone through all the Practice Programs conducted in RACE Institution. Most of us have gone through all the practice programs. But to prove one’s potential, Eligibility test, here plays a major role.
Super Batch Eligibility is the most important tool to handpick such potential candidates.
Super batch Eligibility Test Syllabus:
Difficulty Level: IBPS PO standard
|Sections||No of Questions|
|Current Affairs (May & June)||30|
Eligibility Test dates:
Eligibility test will be conducted in home branches. Students who have chosen Practice village should secure high mark in Eligibility test to go to practice village.
Eligibility Test Date
Important Notice: (Updated on July 1, 2017)
For those Who having Federal Bank PO Exam on July 8, Super batch Eligibility Exam will be conducted on July 9. Bring your Federal Bank PO Exam Call Letter to attend the Exam.
Having difficulty in enrolling yourself here? – Get help from your Branch coordinator
Take the Eligibility Test and
prove your Potential