88% of TNPSC Forest Apprentice Qns from Brahma Magazine
Dear RACE TNPSC Students & followers,
Recently (on 14th October 2018) TNPSC released a Recruitment Notification for the post of Forest Apprentice & also conducted the Examination to select suitable candidates for the post.
It is a great pleasure to share you that, 88% of the Current Affairs Questions which are asked in the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Examination are from our TNPSC Brahma Magazine Material.
That is 30 out of 34 General Knowledge Questions are covered by our TNPSC Brahma Material. This is the great achievement to share with you and we can say that our Research & Development Team for TNPSC is preparing these TNPSC Materials useful to all candidates preparing for TNPSC Examinations.
We suggest you make use of our Download Materials Section that is having a high probability to be asked in the Real Examinations.
We also provided the list of Questions that are asked in TNPSC Forest Apprentice Examination below.
1. Which of the following satellite that enables imaging of surface feature during both night and day under all- weather condition?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 20
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- APRIL (26th POINT)
2. The world’s first hydrogen-powered train was introduced in
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 21
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- SEPTEMBER (18th POINT); Page No: 10
3. Which of the following Indian state has the World’s First- ever thermal battery plant?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 22
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST 6 (31st Point); Page No: 3
4. RIMES(Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Energy Warming System) is associated with which of the following state?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 23
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY (27th POINT); Page No: 47
5. Which of the following is the largest milk Producing State in India?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 24
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY (2nd POINT)
6. The Longest lunar eclipse of the 21st Century took place on
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 45
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY (27th POINT); Question No: 227
7. Operation Madad is associated with the Indian State of
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 47
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST 11 (Question No: 63)
8. Which of the following has been elected as President of Asia- Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 70
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST- 3 (Question No. 42, Page No: 4)
9. The Country which tops in the UN E-Government Index
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 71
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST(Question No: 6)
10. Which of the following state is worst hit by a heavy rain of SW monsoon in 2018?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 145
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST 11 (Question No: 63)
11. International Buddhist Conclave 2018 was held at
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 73
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST 21 (Question No: 188)
12. World Humanitarian Day is observed on
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 75
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST (Question No: 139)
13. The Winner of French Open Tennis 2018 in Men’s Singles is
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 95
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- SEPTEMBER (Question No: 59)
14. India’ s biofortified sorghum was developed by
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 96
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY 5 (Question No: 143)
15. World Hepatitis Day Is observed on
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 97
BRAHMA MAGAZINE: JUNE
16. Which of the following becomes the 11th Biosphere Reserve of India
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 98
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST 9 (Question No: 65)
17. The Proposed period of the launch of the satellite Chandrayan- II is
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 120
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY (Question No: 4)
18. A Delhi Government official bags WHO award for his extraordinary contribution towards
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 121
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST (Question No: 143)
19. To measure the changing height of the Earth’s ice, NASA has launched a satellite called
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 144
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- SEPTEMBER
20. The country to send humans to space after USSR, USA and China is
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 146
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST (Question No: 63)
21. With which of the following Indian State the BehdienKhlam Festival is associated?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 147
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JULY (QUESTION NO: 63)
22. Panini Language Laboratory is inaugurated at
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 149
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- AUGUST (Question No: 153)
23. Where was the G7 summit held?
EXAM QUESTION NUMBER: 170
BRAHMA MAGAZINE- JUNE (Page NO: 3)
24. Who won the International Geography Bee World Award?
Exam Q.No. 172
Brahma: August – Point 66
25. India’s first scientific and modern Wildlife genetic resource bank is initiated at
Exam Q.no 196
Brahma: August – Point 89
26. Who developed the World’s first Hindi Speaking humanoid robot?
Exam Q.no – 197
Brahma: August – Point 41
27. MUkhyamantri Yuva Nestum scheme is introduced by
Exam Q.no . 199
Brahma: August Point 22
28. iHUb has been set up at
Exam Q.no . 200
Brahma: August Point 121
29. Who is the third BRICS film festival’s best actress award?
Brahma – July Point 320
30. Which of the following States to get first cow Sanctuary?
Exam Q.no- 198
Brahma – July Point 187
Want to crack TNPSC Group II Examination?
Join RACE Institute Today
March 16, 2019
March 15, 2019
March 13, 2019