Psychometric Test & Interview Dates: BOB PO Manipal 2018
Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy(DAE), Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Mumbai invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group C posts Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper in DPS, Mumbai, Regional Units of DPS all over India and in AERB, Mumbai.
The facility of online application has been opened since 1st September 2018 and closes on 30th September 2018.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 2/DPS/2018
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 – Important Dates
Apply Online from 1st September 2018
Last date to apply Online: 30th September 2018
Date of Online Examination: Will be intimated
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 - Post & Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk/ Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper
No of Vacancies: 34 (SC – 4, ST – 4, OBC – 15, UR – 11)
Pay Scale: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix. Initial pay ₹ 25500/- Plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules.
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 - Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Any Degree of a recognized University with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
(1) Minimum speed of 30w.p.m. in typewriting in English
(2) Knowledge of computer data processing
(3) Diploma in Materials Management. (For JPA/ JSK)
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 - Selection Process
Selection will be made based on the scores obtained in Competitive Written Examination (Objective Type, Descriptive Type), that will be conducted at Mumbai.
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 - EXAMINATION PATTERN (Combined exam for UDC/ JPA/ JSK)
Tier – I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple-Choice Type)
|A||General English||50||2 Hours / 2 Hours 40 Mins for Visually Disabled Candidates|
|C||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|D||Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50|
Tier – II — Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
|English Language & Comprehension||100||3 Hours / 4 Hours for Visually Disabled Candidates|
- a) If and wherever felt necessary, the examination will be held in more than one batch.
- b) Questions for Tier-I Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D. Questions for Part A will be in English.
- c) Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the Tier-I examination will be called for the Tier-II examination.
- d) Final selection will be based only on the marks scored in the Tier-II examination.
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 - How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply online through BARC Recruitment Portal. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and mobile number. The last date for registration of online applications is 30th September 2018.
Atomic Energy UDC 2018 – Direct Links
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today
July 19, 2019
July 17, 2019
July 10, 2019