APPSC Forest & Assistant Beat Officer (FBO) 2019 Recruitment : 430 Vacancies

APPSC Forest & Assistant Beat Officer (FBO) 2019 Recruitment : 430 Vacancies

Dear Aspirants,

APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer and has invited online applications from eligible candidates in AP Forest Sub Service within the age group of 18 to 30 Years.

Aspirants are advised to kindly read the full post to know more about the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and various other details.

Important Dates – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

Online Application Begins: 5th March 2019

Last Date to Register: 27th March 2019

Date of Offline Test: 26th May 2019 *

* – The Commission will be conducting Screening Test in Offline Mode in case the applicants exceed 25,000 in number as per the G.O.M.s.No.150, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated 08.08.2016.

Online Mains Examination: August 2019

Posts Available – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

  • Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service
  • Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service

Total Number of Vacancies – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

Carried Forward Vacancies

  • Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 17 Vacancies
  • Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 9 Vacancies

Fresh Vacancies

  • Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 313 Vacancies
  • Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 91 Vacancies

The scale of pay – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

1. Forest Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 16,400-49,870/-

2. Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub-Service – 15,030 -46,060/-

Educational Qualification – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.

Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer in AP FSS

The aspirant must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.

The eligible candidates selected in the written test shall be subjected to the test of walking. In case of Male candidates, a distance of 25 Kms walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration.  In the case of Woman candidates, a distance of 16 Kms is to be completed in 4 hours duration.

Note: the walking test is only a Physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks.   It is treated as a Qualifying Test.

Reservations are mentioned in a detailed manner in the official notification. Aspirants are advised to check the Notification which is provided at the end of this post.

NOTE: There shall be Reservation to Women horizontally to an extent of 33 1/3% as per G.O. Ms. No. 63, GA (Ser-D) Dept., dated:17.04.2018.

Age Limit – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

Minimum Age – 18 Years (Not Less than)

Maximum Age – 30 Years

The age limit will be taken into account as on 1st July 2019.

Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1989 and not later than 1st July 2001.

Division in Recruitment - APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

“The Provisional list shall be divided into two parts. The first part shall comprise 20% of the posts consisting of combined merit lists of locals as well as non-locals and the remaining second part shall comprise the balance 80 % of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts shall be filled duly following the rule of reservation”.

Note:

1. 80% of posts reserved to local candidates and the remaining 20 % posts meant for both local and Non-local in a plain area.

2. In the agency area, 100 % posts shall be filled with the candidates from the agency area only.

Selection Procedure – APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

  • Phase I – Screening Examination (Offline /Online according to the No.of Participants)
  • Phase II – Mains Examination
  • Phase III – Physical Examination / Walk Test

Minimum Qualifying Marks - APPSC FBO Recruitment 2019

  • OC – 40%
  • BC – 35%
  • SC & STs – 30%

Exam Pattern – WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)

Subject No. of Questions Duration (Minutes) Maximum Marks
Part-A General Studies & Mental Ability 75  

150

75
Part-B General Science & General Mathematics (SSC standard) 75 75
 

Total

150

Exam Pattern - WRITTEN EXAMINATION

Sl No.

Subject Marks Questions Minutes
 

1.

Writing an essay in English or Telugu or Urdu (Descriptive type)  

50 Marks (Qualifying Test )

 

1 Question

 

30 Minutes

2. Paper-1General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective type) 100 Marks 100 Questions 100 Minutes
 

3.

Paper-2       General Science & General Mathematics (SSC standard)

(Objective type)

 

100 Marks

 

100 Questions

 

100 Minutes

   

Total

 

200 Marks

   

Age Relaxation –

SC/STs – 5 Years

BCs – 5 Years

Application Fee –

Application Fee – Rs.250/-

Examination Fee – Rs.80/-

Following Categories of Candidates are exempted from Payment of Examination Fee only.

i) SC, ST & BC

ii) Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)

iii) Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.

iv) Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled to exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.

v) Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.80/- (Rupees eighty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at para-8. Otherwise, such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.

In the case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged.  However, changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation.

Join RACE Institute Today. ADMISSIONS Going On. Limited seats are left. Block your Seat now ..!

DATECOURSEBRANCHINQUIRE
29/02/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
01/03/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020TNPSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020SSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
04/03/2020BANKCHENNAI Enquire Now
07/03/2020TNPSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
07/03/2020SSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
08/03/2020TNPSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
08/03/2020SSCCHENNAI Enquire Now
28/02/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
28/02/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
28/02/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
02/03/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
02/03/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
02/03/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
06/03/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
06/03/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
06/03/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
20/03/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
20/03/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
20/03/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
07/03/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
07/03/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
07/03/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
28/03/2020BANKJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
28/03/2020SSCJAYANAGAR Enquire Now
28/03/2020BANK + SSCJAYANAGARCall & Inquire
05/01/2020PSCCALICUT Enquire Now
14/01/2020BANKCOIMBATORE Enquire Now
28/02/2020BANKNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
28/02/2020TNPSCNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
15/02/2020TNPSCNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
16/02/2020BANKNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
17/02/2020BANKNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
17/02/2020TNPSCNAMAKKAL Enquire Now
29/02/2020BANKSALEM Enquire Now
29/02/2020TNPSCSALEM Enquire Now
29/02/2020SSCSALEM Enquire Now
01/03/2020BANKSALEM Enquire Now
13/03/2020BANKTIRU-MALAI Enquire Now
09/03/2020TNPSCTIRU-MALAI Enquire Now
26/02/2020BANKVELLORE Enquire Now
26/02/2020TNPSCVELLORE Enquire Now
28/02/2020BANKVELLORE Enquire Now
28/02/2020TNPSCVELLORE Enquire Now

We are on Social Media Now. Follow us in any of the Social Media mentioned below. Download our RACE APP & get frequent updates on latest exam notifications etc.

Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?

Join Chennai RACE Institute Today

Select Course

Select Branch

Find #1 Trending Videos on RACE YouTube ChannelNearing 3 Lakh Subscriptions ...

Continue reading