How to crack BOB PO PGDBF Examination? – BOB PO 2018Thumb Impression & Hand-written Declaration Form Mandatory
BOB PGDBF PO 2018: Latest Updates
September 4, 2018
August 28, 2018
Bank of Baroda recently released a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers via PGDBF Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE). A total of 600 vacancies are to be filled by this recruitment.
Selection of BOB PO Recruitment consisting of an online exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
BOB PO Online Examination Pattern:
The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|S. No||Name of the tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Time allocated for each test|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||75||Composite time of 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Total||Composite time of 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|5||Letter Writing & Descriptive Writing (English)||2||50||30 Mins|
0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers.
Our RED Team Mentors with the help of the RACE students who cleared Bank of Baroda Examinations in the 2016 and 2017 have derived the quickest way to clear this Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment.
The Best way to crack Bank of Baroda PO Examination has been provided with this post. BOB PO Aspirants who make use of this strategy will secure total cut-off of the BOB PO Examination with ease.
How to crack BOB PO Written Examination?
|Data Interpretation (Based on Pie, Bar, and Table)||15 Qns|
|Case Study Model||5 Qns|
|Number Series (Missing Pattern Difficult)||5 Qns|
|Quadratic Equations||5 Qns|
|Application Problems (SI, CI, Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Averages, Ages, Ratio etc.)||15 Qns|
|Seating Arrangement & Puzzle (Circular and Linear arrangement)||15 questions|
|Data Sufficiency||5 questions|
|Coded Inequality||5 questions|
|Coding / Decoding||2 questions|
|Input / Output||5 questions|
|Misc (Ranking, Blood Relation, Alphabet series, Logical)||13 Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||12 Questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5 Questions|
|Sentence Connector||8 Questions|
|Double fillers||5 Questions|
|Spotting Errors||7 Questions|
|Para Jumbled||5 Questions|
|Cloze Test||8 Questions|
|Current Affairs||22 to 27 questions|
|Banking Awareness questions||15 to 20 questions|
|Static GK questions||8 to 10 questions|
More than half of the General Awareness section can be answered if the student reads Banking awareness last 4 months Current Affairs.
How to crack BOB PO Descriptive Paper?
The descriptive test question paper will consist of Letter-writing & Essay writing Questions.
How to write Essay Writing Questions?
Essay Writing will be based on the social issues, environmental issues, latest trends in technology, schemes announced by Govt.
We suggest checking Editorial Videos uploaded in our YouTube Channel and read the topics that have been in news for a while. You can also check our Bankersdaily website to read daily current affairs.
Essay Writing Questions asked in 2016 & 2017
1. Write a letter to a newspaper editor regarding Noise/ Air pollution in the festive season. OR Write a letter to the DM regarding Cyber Crime Awareness campaign
2. Essay on festival celebration a national integrity
How to write Letter Writing Questions?
Either informal or formal Letter writings will be asked. Informal Letter writings will be a type of letter that we send to relations or mentor or friends. Whereas formal will be to the Branch Manager, Faculty, Insurance Company etc.
Letter Writing Questions asked in 2017
1) Write a letter to the editor expressing your concern about increasing rate of Cyber Crime (OR)
2) Write a letter to your friend elaborating on your experience of a recent foreign tour.
3) Write a letter to editor highlighting the issue of the nearby shopkeeper who charges 2Rs extra for cooling cold drink (OR)
4) Write a letter to your friend telling him about his son who is addicted to playing game whole time and showing concern over this issue.
5) Write an on Importance of time management in professional life (OR)
6) Write an Essay related to Environment GERF (Global Environment Research Foundation)
7) School days are best: Agree or Disagree and why? (OR)
8) Healthcare facilities in rural India.
9) Letter to the editor regarding some space for viewer’s opinions.
10) Letter to UN regarding Nuclear weapons issue
Letter Writing Questions asked in 2016
1) Letter to Newspaper Editor regarding enlarging the Reader section.
2) Letter to UN Secretary about Nuclear weapon.
3) Interlinking of Rivers for food security
4) Festival as a means of National Integration
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today
A Simple trick to remember Alphabets & its Number PositionsWatch the video
February 14, 2020
February 13, 2020
February 13, 2020
February 11, 2020
January 30, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 9, 2020