Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 – 2340 Vacancies
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu invites applications for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor (Backlog, Shortfall) vacancies in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education for the year 2018-19.
Candidates who are interested & eligible are advised to apply for the vacancies in Online mode on or before 24.09.2019.
Post & Vacancy Details – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
Advt No. 12/2019
Name of the Post: Asst Professor
Post Code: 19ASC
Service: Tamilnadu Collegiate Educational Service
Total Vacancies: 2340 (includes: Backlog Vacancies – 81, Shortfall Vacancies – 4, To teach differently abled students – 3, Current Vacancies – 2252).
Pay Scale : Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10
Rule of Reservation – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
69% Communal reservation as per Govt Orders. That is, 18% for SC, 3% for Arunthathiyars of SC, 1% for Scheduled Tribes, 26.5% for Backward Classes (BCM), 3.5% for the Backward Class Muslims, 20% for Most Backward Classes and De-notified Communities, 31% of Merit.
Women Reservation: 30%
Reservation for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM): 20%
Special Reservation for Persons with Disability: 4%
Important Dates – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
Date of Notification: 28-08-21019
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2019
Date of Certificate Verification and Interview: Will be announced later
Age Limit – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations. Please refer the official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
For General Candidates:
1) A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
2) A 5% relaxation will be given to BC/BCM/MBC&DNC/SC/SCA/ST and Differently abled candidates (PWD candidates).
3) As per the regulation dated 18th July 2018 proviso II- 3.4-1 no grace marks will be allowed. For example if the score of a general candidate is 54.99% or a reserved category candidate score is 49.99% they are not eligible to apply.
All the Educational qualifications should have been obtained prior to the date of this notification.
4) It is informed that candidate who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone shall be considered for selection as per G.O.Ms.No.107,P&AR Department, dated 18.08.2009, G.O. Ms. No. 116, P&AR (M) Dept., dated.
5) 18.08.2010 and as prescribed in G.O (Ms). No. 242, Higher Education (B1) Department Dated, 18.12.2012. No other order / pattern will be accepted.
6) The M.Phil and Ph.D degrees obtained through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Open University System are ineligible for appointment as Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Colleges and Universities vide G.O.Ms.No. 91, Higher Education (K2) Department, dated 03.04.2009.
7). Those who are obtained PG/Ph.D degree in foreign Universities shall obtain equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. This has to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
8) For the Special Recruitment to teach the deaf candidates, apart from the qualifications mentioned above, they should possess anyone of the following additional special qualifications. a. Rehabilitation Council of India approved Disability related (Deaf) Course – Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf (Hearing Impairment)
Special B. Ed in teaching the Hearing Impairment.
Application Fee – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
For SC/ SCA/ ST & PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For Others: Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode (Online only): Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Selection Procedure – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
(a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
(b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of fee.
(c) Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019?
Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates should complete the application process including the payment of fee on or before 24-09-2019 (5 PM). After that the online link will be disabled. Incomplete application will be rejected.
Direct Links – TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today
February 14, 2020
February 13, 2020
February 13, 2020
February 11, 2020
January 30, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 9, 2020