SSC Multi-tasking Staff Tier 1 Exam Score 2019 – Check Here
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) released the Scorecard of the candidates appeared for MTS Tier – I Examination 2019. Earlier the commission released the revised Results of the same on their official website and now, it has released the marks obtained by the candidates.
The marks obtained by the candidates will not make any change in the current selection procedure. The aspirants who qualified in the Tier I (Paper I) will be appearing in the SSC MTS Paper – II which is scheduled to happen on 24th November 2019.
But still we suggest the candidates to check their marks and plan their preparation strategy based on the score obtained.
Since, the Total Number of Vacancies available for the SSC MTS 2019 is 7,099; exactly 1,11,162 candidates are qualified to appear for the SSC MTS Tier – 2 Examination.
This facility to check the results & Scores of the SSC MTS 2019 (Paper – I) will be available for a period of one month i.e. from 20th November (6.00 PM) to19th of December 2019 (6.00 PM).
The commission also released the cut-off marks of the SSC MTS Tier 1 Examination 2019. The official link to check the Scorecard and the cut-off marks have been provided below.
Beforehand, we would suggest you read the excerpt of the Official writeup of the SSC MTS – Tier 1 Recruitment 2019
Official writeup of the SSC MTS Recruitment – Tier I Exam 2019
1) Result of Paper-1 of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 was declared by the Commission on 05-11-2019 wherein 1,11,162 candidates were qualified to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
2) Following discrepancies have been observed in the result of Paper-I of the said examination:
(i) Ex-servicemen candidates eligible for reservation were not considered for selection under ex-servicemen category.
(ii) EWS candidates qualifying at the UR standards have been selected in EWS category whereas they were eligible for selection in UR category.
3) Therefore, corrective action has been taken and it is observed that 9551 additional candidates are eligible for appearing in the Paper-II of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 scheduled on 24-11-2019.
4) Revised Category-wise and State/ UT wise cut-off details are as follows:
5) Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-25 years.
6) Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-27 years
7) It is clarified that the candidates short-listed against the age-group of 18-27 years will also be considered for selection in the age-group of 18-25 years and vice versa in the result depending upon the age, merit and preference of the candidates.
8) It is further clarified that ex-servicemen candidates who have already joined civil posts by availing benefit of reservation for ex-servicemen will not be eligible for the posts reserved for ex-servicemen as per the provisions of the Notice of Examination.
9) The other terms and conditions stipulated in the Write Up dated 05.11.2019 will remain unchanged.
February 11, 2020
January 30, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 10, 2020
January 9, 2020
January 9, 2020
January 8, 2020
January 7, 2020
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today