Daily Current Affairs – March 14, 2023
Daily Current Affairs - Banking - March 14, 2023
Dear Banking Aspirants,
Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the important Scoring section in the Mains of many Banking Exams like SBI PO, SBI CLERK, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB CLERK and multiple Insurance Exams.
Veranda Race is committed to provide Daily Current Affairs for all the days for the students who are preparing for Banking & Insurance Exams.
Check Daily for the Daily Current Affairs and also for the Quizzes to prepare for the upcoming Banking & Insurance Exams in 2023.
Download – LEGEND Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
IREDA will be an integral part in achieving 500 GW from non-fossil fuel by 2030: CMD
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) Pradip Kumar Das said the Miniratna company stands fully committed towards achieving Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Panchamrita’ targets and would be an integral part in achieving the 500 GW of non-fossil fuel-based capacity by 2030.
- IREDA has cumulatively sanctioned renewable energy (RE) loans amounting to more than Rs 1.45 lakh crore and financed RE loans exceeding Rs 92,000 crore as on date with a loan book size exceeding Rs 40,000 crore, ensuring best corporate governance practices, which have become a benchmark to others.
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) – 1987 (Formed) – New Delhi (HQ) – Pradip Kumar Das (Chairman & MD)
Rs 15,700 crore disbursed to more than one lakh differently-abled people so far: Union minister
- Union minister Virendra Kumar has said 52 banks in the country have disbursed Rs 15,700 crore to more than one lakh ‘divyangs’ (differently-abled persons) so far.
- The Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment was speaking at the third 10-day Divya Kala Mela that was opened by Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel at the Bhopal Haat.
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment – Virendra Kumar Khatik,Union Minister (Tikamgarh,MP) – Ramdas Bandu Athawale, Minister of State (Pandharpur,Maharashtra), Pratima Bhoumik, Minister of State (Tripura West,Tripura), Abbaiah Narayanaswamy, Minister of State (Chitradurga, Karnataka)
Y20, Yuvamanthan join hands to conduct 10,000 model G20 summits across India
- With India’s G20 presidency in progress and with the aim of engaging the youth in a dialogue on pressing global issues, Y20 India and Yuvamanthan signed a partnership which will focus on knowledge sharing, collective duty and meaningful engagement of young people in educational institutions across India.
- The partnership will foster, promote and organise discussions around themes such as the Future of Work, Peacebuilding and Reconciliation, Climate Change, Shared Future, Health, Well-being and Sports.
National River Conservation Plan covers polluted stretches on 36 rivers in 80 towns spread over 19 States including Odisha in India
- National River Conservation Plan covers polluted stretches on 36 rivers in 80 towns spread over 19 States including Odisha in India
- Projects for pollution abatement of two rivers Brahmani at Chandbali, Dharamshala, and Talcher towns; and Mahanadi at Cuttack town and also for the coastal area at Puri were sanctioned in Odisha at a total cost of Rs. 92 crores and 74 lakhs.
Enrollment in higher education increases to 7.4% in 2020-21: MoS for Education Dr Subhas Sarkar
- The enrolment of students in higher education has increased to 7.4 per cent in 2020-21.
- Minister of State for Education Dr. Subhas Sarkar said as per the All India Survey on Higher Education report 2020-21 the total enrolments in higher education in the country was over 4.13 crore whereas in 2019-20, the total enrolment was over 3.85 crores.
- During the period over 12 lakh 50 thousand female enrolment were registered.
- Ministry of Education – Dharmendra Pradhan,Union Minister (Rajya Sabha MP,MP) – Subhas Sarkar, Minister of State (Bankura, West Bengal), Annpurna Devi Yadav, Minister of State (Kodarma, Jharkhand), Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Minister of State (Inner Manipur,Manipur)
21 Greenfield Airports are to be set up in the country, 11 are operationalized
- Government of India has formulated a Greenfield Airports Policy, 2008 which provides detailed guidelines, procedures and steps related to construction of Greenfield airports across the country, including in Bihar.
- Under the GFA Policy, the project proponent- an airport developer or the respective State Government willing to establish a Greenfield airport is required to send a proposal to the Ministry of Civil Aviation in the prescribed format for 2-stage approval process i.e., ‘Site Clearance’ followed by ‘In-Principle’ approval.
- Under the GFA policy, Government of India has accorded ‘In-Principle’ approval for setting up of 21 Greenfield Airports namely, Mopa in Goa, Navi Mumbai, Shirdi and Sindhudurg in Maharashtra, Kalaburagi, Vijayapura, Hassan and Shivamogga in Karnataka, Dabra (Gwalior) in Madhya Pradesh, Kushinagar and Noida (Jewar) in Uttar Pradesh, Dholera and Hirasar in Gujarat, Karaikal in Puducherry, Dagadarthi, Bhogapuram and Orvakal (Kurnool) in Andhra Pradesh, Durgapur in West Bengal, Pakyong in Sikkim, Kannur in Kerala and Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh across the country.
- Out of these, 11 Greenfield airports viz. Durgapur, Shirdi, Kannur, Pakyong, Kalaburagi, Orvakal (Kurnool), Sindhudurg, Kushinagar, Itanagar, Mopa and Shivamogga have been operationalised.
1,350 projects worth Rs.15867.01 crore sanctioned for developmental schemes/packages in the North-Eastern Region during 2014-22
- Several infrastructure development projects have been taken up by the concerned Ministries and Departments of the Central Government in North Eastern Region (NER).
- Road connectivity: A total of 4121 km of road projects have been completed by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways in NER in the last 7 years (including 2021-22, upto December2022). Projects of length 7545 Km amounting to Rs.1,05,518 crores are ongoing.
- Air connectivity: In the North Eastern Region 17 Airports have been made operational. Recently Donyi Polo Airport (erstwhile Holongi Airport) has been inaugurated in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Rail connectivity: New projects of length 864.7 km amounting to Rs.19855 crores have been sanctioned in NER since 2014-15 till date. Presently, 20 projects, for new lines as well as doubling, costing Rs.74,485 crores for 2,011 km length falling fully/partly in North Eastern Region are at different stages of planning/ approval/ execution. Out of which 321 km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of Rs 26,874 crores has been incurred.
- Waterway connectivity: River Brahmaputra from Dhubri (Bangladesh Border) to Sadiya (891km) was declared as National Waterway-2(NW-2) in 1988. The facilities created and planned would cost Rs.461 crores during 5 years (2020-2025). River Barak was declared as National Waterway-16 (NW -16) in the year 2016. It connects Silchar, Karimganj and Badarpur in Cachar valley of Assam with Haldia and Kolkata ports through Indo-Bangladesh Protocol (IBP) Route. The facilities created and planned would cost Rs.145 crores during 5 years (2020-2025).
- Telecom connectivity: Department of Telecommunications has also undertaken several projects in the North Eastern States for strengthening telecom connectivity in the region. In the North Eastern States, 1,358 towers covering 1,246 villages have been installed and providing services.
- Fiftyfive non-exempted Central Ministries/ Departments are mandated to spend at least 10% of their Gross Budgetary Support (GBS) for Central Sector and Centrally Sponsored Schemes in the North Eastern Region (NER) including Assam for the overall development of the region. Under 10% GBS, an expenditure of Rs.3.84 lakh crore has been incurred by these Central Ministries/ Departments since financial year 2014-15.
High Level Committee meeting, chaired by Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah approves Rs 1,816.162 crores of additional Central assistance to five States
- The High Level Committee (HLC) under the Chairmanship of the Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah, has approved the additional Central assistance under the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) to five States, which were affected by flood, landslides, cloudburst during 2022.
- This shows the resolve of the Union Government under the leadership of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi to help the people of the five States who faced these natural disasters.
- The HLC approved additional central assistance of Rs. 1,816.162 crores to five States from NDRF.
- The breakup is as follows
- Rs 520.466 crore to Assam
- Rs 239.31 crore to Himachal Pradesh
- Rs 941.04 crore to Karnataka
- Rs. 47.326 crore to Meghalaya
- Rs. 68.02 crore to Nagaland.
- Ministry of Home Affairs – Amit Anil Chandra Shah,Union Minister (Gandhinagar,Gujarat) – Nityanand Rai, Minister of State (Ujiyarpur,Bihar), Nisith Pramanik, Minister of State (Cooch Behar, West Bengal), Ajay Kumar Mishra, Minister of State (Kheri,UP)
Puducherry CM announces monthly LPG subsidy of Rs 300
- Puducherry Chief Minister Rangasamy, who detailed the achievements of various departments said the government had earmarked Rs 126 crore for implementing the scheme to provide the subsidy of Rs 300 for all families for one cylinder a month.
- He presented a Rs 11,600 crore tax free budget.
- Puducherry – Puducherry (Capital) – N. Rangasamy (CM) – Tamilisai Soundararajan (Lt. Governor) – Tamil & English (Language)
CAG Girish Chandra Murmu chairs first Supreme Audit Institution 20 meeting in Guwahati
- The SAI20 Senior Officers’ Meeting symbioses the global cooperation and collective efforts of the G20 member countries, to ensure inclusive development and wellbeing of all, said Mr. Girish Chandra Murmu, Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) while chairing the first Supreme Audit Institution 20 meeting in Guwahati with the themes – ‘Blue Economy’ and ‘Responsible Artificial Intelligence’.
- Assam – Dispur (Capital) – Himanta Biswa Sarma (CM) – Gulab Chand Kataria (Governor) – Assamese & Boro (Language)
Rajasthan Man Sets Guinness World Record For Longest Journey By Bicycle In Single Country
- Narpat Singh Rajpurohit, 34, of Rajasthan’s Barmer, has set a Guinness World Record for the longest bicycle journey in a single country by covering a distance of 30,121.64 km (18716.71 miles).
- According to the official website of the Guinness World Record, Narpat started his journey at Jammu airport on 27 January 2019 and completed it on 20 April 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- He covered a total of 29 states during his journey.
- Rajasthan – Jaipur (Capital) – Ashok Gehlot (CM) – Kalraj Mishra (Governor) – Hindi (Language)
5 large Hydro Electric Projects and 3 small Hydro Power Projects installed in Meghalaya
- One large Hydro Electric Project has been concurred by Central Electricity Authority during the last five years in Meghalaya.
- 5 large Hydro Electric Projects and 3 small Hydro Power Projects installed in Meghalaya.
- Meghalaya – Shillong (Capital) – Conrad Sangma (CM) – Phagu Chauhan (Governor) – English (Language)
Maharashtra government announces Rs 300 per quintal ex-gratia for onion farmers
- The Maharashtra government announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs 300 per quintal to onion farmers in the state who are severely affected by a steep fall in the prices.
Government to launch Jalyukta Shivar 2.0 in 5,000 villages of Maharashtra
- During previous government, we had started the Jalyukt Shivar project by which we could promote water conservation in 20,000 villages in Maharashtra.
- Today, approximately 37 lacs hectare of land has come under irrigation which is helping the farmers to take two crops in a year.
- Now we are going to launch ‘Jalyukt Shivar 2.”
- In the first phase of Jalyukt Shivar 2.0, we have taken 5000 villages under this scheme.
- Maharashtra – Mumbai (Capital) – Eknath Shinde (CM) – Ramesh Bais (Governor) – Marathi (Language)
Banking and Finance
CheQ Partners with Axis Bank to Provide Users with Extra Rewards on Credit Card Bill Payments
- Bengaluru-based fintech startup, CheQ (www.cheq.one), has partnered with Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank to make the credit card bill payment experience extra rewarding for its users.
- As part of a first-of-its-kind partnership, customers who pay their Axis Bank credit card bills on the CheQ app will earn flat 1.5% of their payment back as CheQ Chips.
- This is an additional incentive of 0.5% over the regular 1% that users normally get.
- CheQ Chips are the app’s in-app currency, received as a reward for every payment on CheQ.
- They can be redeemed for vouchers from top brands like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Zomato etc, or converted to cash & taken to the bank.
- The offer will be applicable exclusively for Axis Bank credit card customers from 13 March, 2023 on a minimum bill payment of ₹100 on the CheQ app.
- Axis Bank – 03/12/1993 (Founded) – Mumbai (HQ) – Amitabh Chaudhry (MD & CEO) – “Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi” (Tagline)
Paytm MTU reaches 89 mn, steps up offline payments leadership with 6.4 mn devices
- Leading digital payments and financial services firm Paytm said consumer engagement on its Paytm Super App saw robust growth, with the average monthly transacting users (MTU) for the two months ended February 2023 at 89 million, registering a 28 per cent growth year-on-year.
- The fintech firm said it was seeing consistent growth in merchant payments volume with the total merchant gross merchandise value (GMV) processed through the platform for the two months ended February 2023 aggregating to Rs 2.34 lakh crore (USD 28.3 billion), marking a year-on-year growth of 41 per cent.
- Paytm (pay through mobile) – August 2010 (Founded) – Noida,UP (HQ) –
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma (CEO)
Business and Economy
Hyundai inks pact to acquire GM India's Talegaon manufacturing facility
- Hyundai Motor India has inked a term sheet to potentially acquire land, buildings and certain manufacturing equipment at General Motors India’s Talegaon-based manufacturing plant.
- The company has inked a ”term sheet” for the potential acquisition of identified assets related to the Maharashtra-based facility, the country’s second largest carmaker.
- The term sheet covers the proposed acquisition of land and buildings and certain machinery and manufacturing equipment at the Talegaon plant.
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd – 06/05/1996 (Founded) – Gurugram, Haryana (HQ) – Unsoo Kim (MD & CEO)
India's GDP growth forecast at 7% in FY23 and 6% for FY24: Acuite Ratings
- Credit rating agency Acuite Ratings & Research reiterated its forecast of Indian gross domestic product (GDP) growth at 7 per cent for FY23.
- In a report, Acuite said it is maintaining India’s GDP growth at 7 per cent for FY23 and 6 per cent for FY24.
- The credit rating agency said India’s industrial activity rose to 5.2 per cent year-on-year (YoY) in January 23 from 4.7 per cent in December 22, marginally beating market consensus.
- Acuité Ratings & Research Limited – 2005 (Founded) – Mumbai (HQ) – Sankar Chakraborti (CEO)
Hybrid energy project likely to start by 2024, says Jindal Stainless MD
- The 300 MW hybrid project in partnership with ReNew is expected to commence operation in the next 18 months, Jindal Stainless Managing Director Abhyuday Jindal.
- In December 2022, Jindal Stainless Ltd (JSL) partnered with ReNew to develop the proposed 300 MW hybrid energy project.
- The project will start in the next one and a half years’ time.
- JSL Limited – 1970 (Founded) – New Delhi (HQ) – Mr Ratan Jindal (Chairman)
Awards and Recognitions
Oscars 2023: List of winners
- The 95th Academy Awards was a ceremony held by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) on March 12, 2023, at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, honoring films released in 2022.
- The event was televised in the U.S. by American Broadcasting Company and was produced by Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss (director).
- Comedian and late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel hosted the show for the third time, after the 89th and 90th editions of the ceremony in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
- Best Picture – Everything Everywhere All At Once
- Best Actress – Michelle Yeoh(Everything Everywhere All at Once)
- Best Actor – Brendan Fraser(The Whale)
- Best Director – Daniel Kwan and Daniel Schienert (Everything Everywhere All at Once)
- Best Film Editing – Everything Everywhere All at Once
- Best Original Song – “Naatu Naatu” (RRR)
- Best Sound – Top Gun: Maverick
- Best Adapted Screenplay – Women Talking
- Best Original Screenplay – Everything Everywhere All at Once – Daniel Kwan and Daniel Schienert
- Best Visual Effects – Avatar: The Way of Water
- Best Animated Feature Film – Guillermo del Toro’s ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Jamie Lee Curtis in ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Ke Huy Quan in ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’
- Best Documentary Feature Film – ‘Navalny’ by Daniel Roher, Odessa Rae, Diane Becker, Melanie Miller and Shane Boris
- Best Live Action Short Film – ‘An Irish Goodbye’ by Tom Berkeley and Ross White
- Best Cinematography – ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’ by James Friend
- Best Makeup and Hairstyling – Adrien Morot, Judy Chin and Annemarie Bradley for ‘The Whale’
- Best Costume Design – Ruth Carter for ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’
- Best International Feature Film – ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’ – Germany
- Best Documentary Short Film – ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ by Kartiki Gonsalves and Guneet Monga
- Best Animated Short Film – The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse
- Best Original Score – All Quiet on the Western Front
- Best Production Design – All Quiet on the Western Front
- India in Oscars
Best Costume Design
Director of Indian and Bengali cinema
Best Sound Mixing
Best Original Song
Best Original Score and Best Original Song
A R Rahman
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Best Documentary Short
The Elephant Whisperers (2022)
Best Original Song
MM Keeravani and Chandrabose
5 eminent Indian-origin women honoured on International Women’s Day
- The Federation of Indian Associations NY – NJ CT NE in association with the Consulate General of India in New York held its fifth annual International Women’s Day celebrations on March 8 and honoured five women for their contribution in their respective fields.
- Meera Joshi Deputy Mayor of New York City, an attorney by profession.
- Radha Subramanyam, president and chief research and analytics officer at CBS- TV Net Corp.
- Hina Patel is a TEDx speaker and executive leader leading a 200-employee engineering firm in three states.
- Padmini Murthy is a physician and global health leader at the American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA).
- Falu Shah Grammy Award winning singer and songwriter.
- The event that was also addressed by Dr. Abha Jaiswal.
AK-203 rifles in manufacturing, testing stage: Government on Korwa plant
- Kalashnikov AK-203 rifles for Indian armed forces are currently under manufacturing and testing stage at an Indo-Russian joint venture at Korwa in Uttar Pradesh.
- Minister of State for Defence Ajay Bhatt said the Indo-Russian Rifles Private Ltd (IRRPL) has established all facilities to commence production of the indigenised assault rifles.
- The indigenous defence projects listed by Bhatt included 155mm Artillery Gun system ‘Dhanush”, Light Combat Aircraft Tejas, surface-to air missile system ‘Akash’, main battle tank ‘Arjun’, T-90 tank, T-72 tank, Cheetah helicopter and Advanced Light Helicopter Dornier Do-228.
Government sets target of achieving defence manufacturing worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore by 2024-25
- The government has set a target of achieving defence manufacturing worth Rs 1,75,000 crore, including defence exports of Rs 35,000 crore by 2024-25.
- Minister of state for Defence Ajay Bhatt, said the value of production undertaken by private companies and state-run defence manufacturers in 2021-22 was Rs 86,078 crore while the amount was Rs 88,631 crore in 2020-21 and Rs 63,722 crore in 2019-20.
- The value of production was Rs 50,499 crore in 2018-19 and Rs 54,951 crore in 2017-18.
- Ministry of Defence – Rajnath Singh,Union Minister (Lucknow,UP) – Ajay Bhatt,Minister of State (Nainital–Udhamsingh Nagar,Uttarakhand)
BrahMos Aerospace set to bag USD 2.5 billion cruise missiles order from Indian Navy
- In a major success for the indigenous industry, the Indian Navy is going to place orders for acquiring more than 200 BrahMos supersonic cruise missiles which would be equipped on all the frontline warships of the maritime force.
- The missile system has made significant advancements in the last few years after the Indo-Russian joint venture company increased its strike range from 290 km to more than 400 km.
- Brahmos Aerospace, headed by Atul Rane, is also working towards achieving USD 5 billion export target set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The BrahMos Chairman had stated that after the first export deal with the Philippines at $375 million, his team was targeting USD 5 Billion by 2025.
- Indian Navy – 26/01/1950 (Founded) – New Delhi (HQ) – Navy Day (December 4) – Admiral R. Hari Kumar (Chief of Naval Staff) – ‘May the Lord of Water be auspicious unto us’ (Motto)
Army to acquire 65 aerial surveillance systems for deployment at forward areas
- The Indian Army is looking to acquire 65 remotely-operated aerial observation systems for deployment in forward areas to get data on static and dynamic inimical targets, situated beyond the visible range, for effective counter-engagement by guns and rockets.
- Technically called as the “Tactical Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (Runway Independent) “, it’s a sensor-to-shooter link that the Army said is an operational necessity for the destruction and degradation of time-critical targets as ground-based sensors have limited surveillance depth.
- The Army has sought Expression of Interest from Indian vendors for participation in the ‘Make-II Category’, which is industry-funded, for the development and procurement of 65 Tactical Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (Runway Independent) under the Buy Indian (IDDM) category of Defence Acquisition Procedure 2020.
- Indian Army – 26/01/1950 (Founded) – New Delhi (HQ) – Army Day (January 15) – General Manoj Pande (Chief of Army Staff) – “Service Before Self” (Motto)
Daily Current Affairs - March 14, 2023 - Consolidated
- IREDA will be an integral part in achieving 500 GW from non-fossil fuel by 2030: CMD
- Rs 15,700 crore disbursed to more than one lakh differently-abled people so far: Union minister
- Y20, Yuvamanthan join hands to conduct 10,000 model G20 summits across India
- National River Conservation Plan covers polluted stretches on 36 rivers in 80 towns spread over 19 States including Odisha in India
- Enrollment in higher education increases to 7.4% in 2020-21: MoS for Education Dr Subhas Sarkar
- 21 Greenfield Airports are to be set up in the country, 11 are operationalized
- 1,350 projects worth Rs.15867.01 crore sanctioned for developmental schemes/packages in the North-Eastern Region during 2014-22
- High Level Committee meeting, chaired by Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah approves Rs 1,816.162 crores of additional Central assistance to five States
- Puducherry CM announces monthly LPG subsidy of Rs 300
- CAG Girish Chandra Murmu chairs first Supreme Audit Institution 20 meeting in Guwahati
- Rajasthan Man Sets Guinness World Record For Longest Journey By Bicycle In Single Country
- 5 large Hydro Electric Projects and 3 small Hydro Power Projects installed in Meghalaya
- Maharashtra government announces Rs 300 per quintal ex-gratia for onion farmers
- Government to launch Jalyukta Shivar 2.0 in 5,000 villages of Maharashtra
- CheQ Partners with Axis Bank to Provide Users with Extra Rewards on Credit Card Bill Payments
- Paytm MTU reaches 89 mn, steps up offline payments leadership with 6.4 mn devices
- Hyundai inks pact to acquire GM India’s Talegaon manufacturing facility
- India’s GDP growth forecast at 7% in FY23 and 6% for FY24: Acuite Ratings
- Hybrid energy project likely to start by 2024, says Jindal Stainless MD
- Oscars 2023: List of winners
- India in Oscars
- 5 eminent Indian-origin women honoured on International Women’s Day
- AK-203 rifles in manufacturing, testing stage: Government on Korwa plant
- Government sets target of achieving defence manufacturing worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore by 2024-25
- BrahMos Aerospace set to bag USD 2.5 billion cruise missiles order from Indian Navy
- Army to acquire 65 aerial surveillance systems for deployment at forward areas
Daily Current Affairs - February, 2023
Aspirants can check the Daily Current Affairs which is uploaded in our Veranda Race Website from the links that are provided below.
|Day||Current Affairs Link|
|Daily Current Affairs – February 1, 2023||Will be Updated|
|Daily Current Affairs – February 2, 2023||Will be Updated|
|Daily Current Affairs – February 3, 2023||Will be Updated|
|Daily Current Affairs – February 4 & 5, 2023||Click Here|