ESIC Stenographer and UDC Recruitment Notification 2019
ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
The Total number of vacancies available for both the Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) is 1870.
Separately, the number of vacancies for Stenographer post is 161 and for Upper Division Clerk is 1709.
Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification which is provided below before applying for the posts.
ESIC Clerk Vacancy 2019: State-wise Details (Steno & UDC)
You can go through the details of vacancies from the link below –
|Directorate (Medical) Delhi Region Office||6||61|
|Headquarters office of ESI Corporation||17||23|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3||–|
Vacancies for Tamil Nadu
|Upper Division Clerk||75||14||1||28||13||131|
Scale of Pay
- Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix
- (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- In addition to Pay, they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Age limit – ESIC
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- The age limit will be considered as on 15th April 2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories.
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
Scheme of Examination for the post of STENOGRAPHER is as under:
- Phase I (Prelims)
- Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test)
Scheme of Examination for the post of UDC is as under:
- Phase I (Prelims)
- Phase II (Mains)
- Phase III (Computer Skills Test)
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Application Fees
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
|2.||All other categories||500|
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Direct Links
Want to get a Job in Bank or Govt Organization?
Join Chennai RACE Institute Today
July 19, 2019
July 17, 2019
July 10, 2019