Take part in 90 Online Mock Exams for TNPSC Group 1, 2/2A Exams 2020. Win State Govt Officer Job – utilize the COVID-19 Situation and start to prepare at your home.
1) Cash Reserve Ratio and open Market Operation are the tools of
2) The Permission given to a bank customer to draw cheques in excess of his current account balance is called
3) RBI does not transact the business of which state government
Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim
4) In E-banking, ‘E’ tax does for Electronic banking
5) Financial Year of RBI is from
July to June
6) Monetary system in India is regulated by
7) Highest branch of Indian Bank is in
8) A part of National Debt known as External dept is the amount. Borrowed by its government from
9) Worldwide great depression happens in which year
10) In an economy capital formation depends upon
11) Removal of prohibitions and hindrance by government is called
12) According to Kenz consumption function shows relation between
Total consumption and Total income
13) Who said that for short duration price consumption is constant?
14) What is mean by favorable Balance of Trade?
Less import than export
15) Indian Economy is an example of
16) Views of eminent economist Robert Malthus on Population is
17) Full form of SEZ
Special Economic Zone
18) Which is the feature of “Free Market”?
Superiority of Consumer
19) Pegging up of a currency means, deciding value of money at Highest stage
20) WTO was earlier known as GATT