Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
401) Vitamin E is generally important for
General health of epithelial issue.
402) Which vitamin cause Hyperthyreosis?
403) In vitamin B12 which metal ion present?
404) Which in following caused by vitamin B deficiency?
405) Which is another name of vitamin C?
406) In which rich source of vitamin C?
407) Which vitamin deficient due to washing of vegetable ?
408) Which disease occurs due to deficiency of iron?
409) The study of medicine and it work is known as– Pharmacology
410) Which types of vitamin quickly synthesize in body?
411) Which deficiency cause bending of bone of child?
412) Rickets is vitamin deficient disease; which body part is affected due to it
413) “Murmur” of heart is occurring due to following reason– Abnormal valve
414) The Heartbeat rate of adult human is
70-80 per minute
415) Weight of heart of healthy adult human is
416) In hemichordate excretion take place by the– Malpighian tubule
417) Allantois of fetus is help in– Execration
418) Abnormal component of urine is– Albumin
419) During dehydration which is deficient in body– Sodium chloride
420) Functional unit of Kidney is– Nephron