Take part in 90 Online Mock Exams for TNPSC Group 1, 2/2A Exams 2020. Win State Govt Officer Job – utilize the COVID-19 Situation and start to prepare at your home.
441) Which Pollination takes place with the help of water is called?
442) Which plant only produce seed but not fruit?
443) By which name Pacemaker is also known?
444) The food material in fungi is stored in which form?
445) How many numbers of chamber are found in the heart of Mammal?
446) Which branch of biology in which we-study about cultivation of flowering plant?
447) In India famous Bengal famine occurred in 1942 by which disease?
Leaf spot of rice
448) Which tissue in man where no cell division, occurs after birth?
449) Absorption of water by root occurs in the region of which parts?
450) In human body, which hormone regulates blood calcium and phosphate?
451) What is the study of the interaction of antigens and antibodies called?
452) In the human body which structure is the appendix attached to?
453) Where is Pituitary gland present?
Below the brain
454) Which hormone is called emergency hormone?
455) In Homo sapiens, where does fertilization occurs
456) What is the separation of colloidal particles from those of molecular dimensions called?
457) What is a vestigial organ in man?
Muscles ear lobe
458) Which is the largest tribal community in India?
Bhil (Gonads is the 2nd largest tribe)
459) Where are Lungs situated?
In thoracic cavity
460) Ultra filtering unit of kidney is known by which name?
461) What is the average fat content in buffalo milk?