481) What is the study of effect of light on various biological life process?
482) What is a Dental formula of man?
483) Which animal have no blood, but they respire?
484) The deficiency of which leads to dental caries
485) Which structure is present in mitochondria?
486) The anti-malarial drug Quinine is made from a plant. Which is that plant
487) Which is used to remove astigmatism for a human eye?
488) What is the best method for improving the nutrient composition of a diet’?
By combining various foods
489) By whom was Artificial gene synthesis first done in laboratory?
490) What is the number of chromosomes in a normal human body cell?
491) Which part of brain is center of thirst hunger and sleep?
492) Which tissue is responsible for the secondary growth?
493) In human body which is the largest in size?
494) What is the largest gland in the human body?
495) Which is used extensively for genetic engineering in plant?
496) Animal goes under winter sleep due to low temperature, what is called
497) Where do Sweat glands occur in greatest number?
In the skin of the Armpits
498) Which cell organelles function as the powerhouse of a living cell?
499) Which branch of science deals with the study of tissue found in the body of organism?
500) Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterized by which degeneration
Degeneration of nerve cells