521) Archaeopteryx had which reptilian characters
Clawed wings, teeth on jaw, tail
522) By using which technique, is DNA fingerprint done
523) Which type of microorganism is most widely used in industries?
Bacteria, microalgae and fungi.
524) Which term for natural vegetation is associated with Siberia?
525) For which snake is the diet mainly composed of their snakes?
526) What structure is common to both earthworm and cockroach?
Ventral nerve cord
527) Which Biologist proposed the theory of Germ plasm?
528) Which vitamin is transformed in golden rice?
529) Which one of symbiotic algae is found in secretory cell of hydra?
530) The salivary gland secrete saliva that contains which enzyme?
531) Which animal lays eggs and does not produce young ones directly?
532) Dog bite can cause rabies. Which other animal can also cause rabies?
533) Which gland disappear during old age?
534) Insects that can transmit diseases to human are referred to as which name?
535) Which branch of science in which we study about mollusks?
536) What is abiotic component of ecosystem?
537) Which hormone is responsible for the secretion of milk in mothers?
538) What is in lichen symbiotic relationship between fungi and algae called?
539) Which branch of biology deal with the study of heredity?
540) BCG vaccination (Bacillus Calmette Guerine) is injected to get immunity from which disease