Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
41) Who is the author of the best seller book ‘No Full stops in India’?
42) In the realm of coal production in the world, what is the rank of India
43) Which has the largest number of sugar mills?
44) Which is treated as artificial currency?
45) A supply function expresses relationship between Price and Production
46) When demand curve of any product is parallel to x-axis, then elasticity of demand will be?
47) Who is the regulatory authority of credit rating agency in India SEBI?
48) Short term government securities is called Treasury bill
49) Per capital income is equal to National income / Total population
50) Blue and White Revolution is related with
Fish and Milk
51) GDP at factor cost equals GDP Indirect Tax subsidy
52) Which Five Year Plan was based upon Mahalanobis Model?
53) Who is the chairman of planning commission?
54) Social Forestry scheme was started in Fifth five-year plan
55) When the total product rises at an increasing rate, then the Marginal product will also be? rising
56) The ‘Break-even’ point is where Total revenue equals total cost.
57) In case of direct tax, impact of tax & incidence of tax. On same person
58) Taxation is an instrument of Fiscal policy
59) The marginal revenue of monopolist is Less than price
60) Economics of scale means reduction in Unit cost of production