Get IBPS PO Prelims Exam Call Letter
321) Hydrogen Bomb is based upon the Principle of– Uncontrolled Nuclear Fusion
322) Catalytic Converters are Generally Made from
323) Aqua regia is a Mixture of the following in the ratio 1:3 by volume– Conc HNO3 and conc HCL
324) The Gas Causes acid rain in an industrial area is– Sulphur dioxide
325) What is wood spirit?
326) Fire-Fighting cloths are made from– Asbestos
327) One carat of Diamond is equal to– 200 mg
328) In Graphite layers are held together by– Vander wall forces
329) Which of the following metal is found in Free State
330) Cement is a mixture of
Calcium Silicate and calcium aluminates
331) Who discovered cement?
332) The addition of Gypsum to Portland cement helps in– Preventing rapid settling of cement
333) Acute Lead poisoning is also known as
334) The phenomenon of ejection of electrons from the metal surface when a light of suitable frequency falls on it is called– Photoelectric effect
335) To protect the iron from getting rusted, the coat of zinc is applied on it. This process is known as– Galvanization
336) Non-Metal found in Liquid state is
337) Brass gets discolored in air due to the presence of which gas in air
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
338) Who is awarded by noble prize for the discovery is neutron?
339) Orientation of atomic orbital is controlled by
Magnetic Quantum number
340) Element having atomic number 29 is related to