Golden tips to crack Bank exam in your first attempt:
After the official notification of Clerical cadre recruitment revealed by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), there has been rush between almost all of the graduates who preparing for the examination. Most of the aspirants are preparing for the IBPS Clerk examination for the first time. We thought the tips post written by the Success meet candidates of RACE (ex-Students).
Golden tips to crack Bank exam:
1. Take up a free mock test and evaluate your topic wise and section wise score. Try to make a timetable for yourself to clear sectional cut-off according to the exam pattern.
2. Practice a topic a day. Start from the basics to hard ones gradually, so that you would not get any doubts later. Start from easy questions.
3. Try Basic topics first. For Example: Don’t take Pipes and Cisterns before time and work before doing probability.
4. Find the best coaching institute near your location. There are so many institutes which really support students.
5. Try to utilize the library, you would get access to many books that you can’t buy your own. We personally believe that library gives you the best environment that boosts your inner energy to study more and with more interest and focus. There are many institutes which have library facility.
6. Get help from YouTube. There are a lot of tutorials available on every subject over the internet. Check our YouTube Channel. Try to find the best shortcut to solve a problem. Because every tutor has his own way of solving the problems. Don’t forget to practice the shortcut while preparing.
7. Have Online Practice. Find the digital version of previous year solved papers from internet and try to solve the questions. This could reduce online exam fear.
8. Try to mingle with the students preparing for such exam. This would keep your study plan on track.
9. It’s better to study in groups. Exchange your doubts and find solutions. Exchange of knowledge will help you to get more valuable information. In RACE, we follow this strategy of practice in Basic Circle Program.
10. Enhance your solving capacity within minimum time.
11. Don’t dump yourself completely into books. Try to take some rest at least 2 hours once.
12. Don’t focus on the subjects in which you are weak. Focus the subjects that help you to clear sectional cut-off.
13. Spend time to read the newspaper. Read important news and take a note of them. Create tricks to learn and remember General awareness.
14. Read Editorials from famous newspapers like (the Hindu, business line, etc). Learn new words from editorials and antonym of the same words side by side.
15. Learn tables, squares, cubes of numbers till 30 to save your calculation time.
16. Play puzzle games anywhere to open the veins of your brain to enhance your thinking power.
July 19, 2019
July 17, 2019