Daily Current Affairs – March 21, 2023
Check Daily Current Affairs – March 21, 2023 and crack Banking Exams in 2023.
Quantitative Aptitude section, if prepared efficiently can fetch you good marks in any exam.
You need to work on your calculation skills to score better in the quantitative aptitude section. We suggest you read important formulas, shortcut tricks, Vedic maths Book and Calculation shortcuts for quicker maths skills. You can also find commonly asked questions of the quantitative aptitude section and make sure that you practice questions based on them.
Clear your basics about the different topics asked in this section and go through the solutions of the questions based on these topics, in order to understand the correct approach to solve them.
Pay special attention to Data Interpretation questions, especially calculative sets, since 2-3 sets of these questions might be asked in the exam.
Topics to be covered in Quantitative Aptitude Section: Simplification, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Mixtures & Allegation, Profit & loss, Average, Number Series, Speed-Time & Distance, Time & Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Problems on Ages, Quadratic Equation, Linear Equation, Permutation & Combination, Probability.
Reasoning section is all about how well you practice. This section does not involve any formulas or shortcut tricks but tests your ability to think and perceive things. So, first and foremost, understand how to approach the questions of the reasoning section.
Spend at least 2 hours every day on the practice of different topics of this section. The better you practice, the easier it would be for you to attempt the questions of this section in the exam. Focus especially on the Puzzles and Seating Arrangement questions of at least 2-3 parameters. You can easily expect 3-4 sets of these questions in the exam and a good practice will help you solve these questions in time as well as with accuracy.
Topics to be covered: Syllogism, Inequalities, Mathematical Inequality, Order & Ranking, Seating Arrangement (Circular, Rectangular, North-South facing, Floor wise etc), Coding & Decoding, Direction & Distance, Blood Relation, Machine Input and Output, Arrangement & Pattern, Double line up, Scheduling, Analogy, Data sufficiency, Classification, Series, Verbal Reasoning
English is the most scoring section as it is asked in both the written and descriptive exams and you will also need to be good at it at the time of Group Discussion and interview as well.
In order to enhance your vocabulary, read books and daily papers each day. If there is something that can really enhance your vocabulary and give you a real feeling of talking in English, it is perusing books and using the language in day to day life. For this, you should read by underlining the new words that you experience and finding the meaning of them from a decent dictionary.
You can simply pick another word for a day which you will endeavor to use for the duration of remaining preparations with the goal that it turns into a piece of your vocabulary.
Begin using English with your friends and family. Try watching English shows so you can begin making complex sentences with the right language in regular day to day existence also.
The above-mentioned steps will help you enhance your vocabulary as well as spoken English. Apart from this, make sure that you have a thorough understanding of all the topics asked in the online objective test.
Topics to be covered: Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Sentence improvement, Phrase replacement, Sentence Completion, Grammar (Fill in the blanks, Finding Error, Phrase Replacement), Para jumbles, Vocabulary (Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting)
Prepare the important current affairs of the last 4-5 months properly. For this, you can also read our daily current affairs materials available at our sister website www.bakersdaily.in and also download the Current Affairs Capsule (available here), which covers almost all the important current affairs of the 5 months in a concise and easily readable manner and will help you prepare this section efficiently.
Apart from that, pay special attention to Banking Awareness, since most of the questions in this section will be asked from the Banking/ Financial awareness segment.
You can Subscribe our Youtube Channel for the Banking Awareness Videos.
We have also shared a Static GK Digest, which will help you prepare the important static GK for this exam. Make sure that you go through it for better exam preparation.
Topics to be covered: Banking & Financial Awareness, Current Affairs (Last 4-5 Months), Static General Knowledge, Economy (Indian Economy, Financial organization, Budget, Railway budget, Economic survey, GDP Growth Rate, GST, Business), questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Important Days.
It will contain 2 Questions (1 Essay, 1 Letter). Basically, there will be an essay on a topic related to Bank.
We suggest you read newspaper editorial section from our sister domain (www.bankersdaily.in) to prepare the descriptive paper.
Essay topics will most likely be based on current topics relevant to the banking sector, social issues, important government schemes etc.
For letter writing, it is important that you have a clear understanding of the correct format of both formal and informal letters.
1. Take up a free mock test and evaluate your topic wise and section wise score. Try to make a timetable for yourself to clear sectional cut-off according to the exam pattern.
2. Practice a topic a day. Start from the basics to hard ones gradually, so that you would not get any doubts later. Start from easy questions.
3. Try Basic topics first. For Example: Don’t take Pipes and Cisterns before time and work before doing probability.
4. Find the best coaching institute near your location. There are so many institutes which really support students.
5. Try to utilize the library, you would get access to many books that you can’t buy your own. We personally believe that library gives you the best environment that boosts your inner energy to study more and with more interest and focus. There are many institutes which have library facility.
6. Get help from YouTube. There are a lot of tutorials available on every subject over the internet. Check our YouTube Channel. Try to find the best shortcut to solve a problem. Because every tutor has his own way of solving the problems. Don’t forget to practice the shortcut while preparing.
7. Have Online Practice. Find the digital version of previous year solved papers from internet and try to solve the questions. This could reduce online exam fear.
8. Try to mingle with the students preparing for such exam. This would keep your study plan on track.
9. It’s better to study in groups. Exchange your doubts and find solutions. Exchange of knowledge will help you to get more valuable information. In RACE, we follow this strategy of practice in Basic Circle Program.
10. Enhance your solving capacity within minimum time.
11. Don’t dump yourself completely into books. Try to take some rest at least 2 hours once.
12. Don’t focus on the subjects in which you are weak. Focus the subjects that help you to clear sectional cut-off.
13. Spend time to read the newspaper. Read important news and take a note of them. Create tricks to learn and remember General awareness.
14. Read Editorials from famous newspapers like (the Hindu, business line, etc). Learn new words from editorials and antonym of the same words side by side.
15. Learn tables, squares, cubes of numbers till 30 to save your calculation time.
16. Play puzzle games anywhere to open the veins of your brain to enhance your thinking power.
Check Daily Current Affairs – March 21, 2023 and crack Banking Exams in 2023.
Recruitment of apprentice Post in Central Bank of India
RBI Grade B Preparation tips & Strategy
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment : Vacancy, Eligibility, Application & Salary
Check Daily Current Affairs – March 19 & 20, 2023 and crack Banking Exams in 2023.
Check Daily Current Affairs – March 18, 2023 and crack Banking Exams in 2023.