One Time Registration has been made mandatory for the candidates to apply for any TNPSC Examinations.
How to do One Time Registration for TNPSC Exams?
What is One Time Registration in TNPSC?
TNPSC One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for the recruitment examinations conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. One Time Registration is just a system to register the details of Applicants in advance before applying for any recruitment. It is not an application for any recruitment.
Instructions Regarding OTR in Bilingual
In this Article, we will be disclosing the step by step guide on How to do one time Registration in order to apply for any TNPSC Exams.
TNPSC One Time Registration - Important Details
|Commission Name||(TNPSC) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.|
|TNPSC Portal||tnpsc.gov.in (Or) tnpscexams.in|
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020, 2021|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/-|
Why should I do One Time Registration?
TNPSC One Time Registration – Added Benefits
TNPSC Job notifications will be sent as alerts to the registered candidates.
Apply for the job with a single click.
Registered aspirants can reuse the already filled TNPSC Registration form and scanned documents.
Registered users can fill the TNPSC online application form without filling up the Registration & Application forms.
Step by Step Guide: TNPSC One time Registration
1. Visit the TNPSC Official Website tnpsc.gov.in (Or) tnpscexams.in & Click One Time Registration button.
2. The OTR form will be visible on the screen. Now, fill all the mandatory details like your personal details, qualification details, address, etc, in the provided fields.
3. Upload your Passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
4. Pay the prescribed registration fee through online using any debit/credit cards.
5. After filling up the details click on the submit button.
6. After the registration process has been completed, the applicants will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number with your User Id and Password.
7. After the TNPSC OTR Registration process is completed, candidates can any of the filed by clicking on the edit option.
8. Log in with the TNPSC Login ID and tap on the Edit tap over there.
9. Now, enter the details such as TNPSC reference ID, Date of birth and captcha code.
10. Click on submit, after entering the details.
11. Now, you will be redirected to your registration form where you can change your details.
12. Now, enter all the details correctly, also the aspirants can upload their photo, signature, etc.
13. Once recheck all the information and click on submit to save the particulars.