Important IBPS SO Interview Qns: Information Technology (IBPS SO IT)
Dear RACE Students and followers,
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) about to finalize the candidates for the placement of Specialist Officer vacancies by a Personal Interview.
The Interview for the IBPS SO shortlisted candidates to be conducted in the month of Feb – March 2018.
A Special Mock Interview for the IBPS SO Mains cleared candidates (aka RACE Students) is scheduled to be conducted on 21st Feb @ our Chennai Branch.
With that, our senior staff members (Retd. Bank Officials) & our Mock Interview Panel Members have listed out the Important Interview Questions that are expected to be asked in the Real IBPS SO Interview (for IT candidates).
It is very clear that our Mock Interview Panel members would give more importance to the following questions in the Mock Interview as well.
So, we suggest you be prepared for these Questions for the IBPS SO Mock & Real Interview.
1) What is FATCA?
2) Who is impacted by FATCA?
3) Overview of FATCA?
4) Date of effect of FATCA?
5) What is FRMB Act, 2003?
6) What is FRMB Act, 2003?
7) What is CAPTCHA?
8) What is reCAPTCHA?
9) What is NFC?
10) What is a packet-filtering firewall?
11) What is a dual-homed Host Firewall?
12) What is CSMA/CD? IEE – 802.3 Standard
13) What is CSMA/CA? IEE-802.11 Standard
14) Explain about Authentication Protocols?
15) What is ARP?
16) What is RARP?
17) What is ICMP?
18) What is Digital Signature and whether it protects Confidentiality?
19) What is DHCP?
20) How many DHCP packets are exchanged between client and server?
21) Why does Active FTP not work with Network Firewalls?
22) Which feature on a network switch can be used to prevent rogue DHCP servers?
23) Name one secure network protocol which can be used instead of telnet to manage a router?
24) Provides a reason as to why HTTPS should be used instead of HTTP?
25) How can you prevent a brute force attack on a windows login page?
26) Which protocol on HTTPS uses as the transport layer for sending and receiving data?
27) What is NAT?
28) Name one instance where static NAT is used in a real-world deployment?
29) Why does Active FTP not work with NAT in an internet environment?
30) How many times can NAT be applied to a packet before it reaches the destination?
31) Give a good reason as to why a NAT router is preferred over a Proxy for sharing the internet connection?
32) Does TCP checksum change after NAT is applied?
33) What is a protocol?
34) Can you explain the OSI layers?
35) What are the types of dialogs between two communication entities?
36) Can you explain what an IP address is?
37) How many IP addresses are there in IPv4?
38) What is Unicast IP address?
39) What is Multicast IP address?
40) Why do we need class and how many different types of the class exists?
41) How many network ID and host ID are there in each class?
42) What is common setting with regard to IP Address?
43) What are a Classful and Classless IP Addresses?
44) Why is subnetting required?
45) Can you explain what is super netting?
46) What is routing?
47) What is Static routing?
48) What is Dynamic routing?
49) What is a Firewall?
50) What are different types of firewalls?
51) What is DNS?
52) What is spamming?
53) What is a Role Based Access Control – RBAC?
54) What are the three principles of Identification and Authentication?
55) Background Checks are Administrative type of control
56) What is DAC – Discretionary Access Control?
57) What are the centralized authentication process?
58) What is MAC – Mandatory Access Control?
59) What is spoofing?
60) What are Cost of Software Engineering?
61) What are the type of Architecture available?
62) What is Remote Journaling?
63) What is Database Shadowing?
64) What is a Warm Site?
65) What is a Cold Site?
66) What is steganography?
67) What is a SSL?
68) What is IpSec?
69) What is Internet Telephony?
70) What are the protocol used in email?
71) What is IPv6 and its advantages?
72) What is a cognitive password?
73) What is a QR Code?
74) What is a Digital Signature and its advantages?
75) What are the methods of attaining CIA to a message?
76) What is the difference between Digital Signature & Digital Certificate?
77) What are the steps involved in Database Start-up?
78) What is a Log Switch?
79) What is on-line redo log?
80) What are the different types of Shutdown available?
81) What are the advantages of operating a database in ARCHIVELOG mode over operating it on NO-ARCHIVELOG mode?
82) What are the components of logical database structure of oracle database?
83) What is a Data Dictionary?
84) What is a Data File?
85) Can an integrity constraint be enforced on a table if some existing table data does not satisfy the constraint?
86) Can Objects of the same schema reside in different tablespace?
87) What is self-referential integrity constraint?
88) What are the different type of integrity constraint supported by oracle?
89) What is a System Tablespace?
90) Do view contains data?
91) What is the maximum number of Check constraints that can be defined on a column?
92) What is the difference between UNIQUE constraint and PRIMARY KEY constraint?
93) What is a rollback segment?
94) What is row chaining?
95) What are the different types of Segments?
96) What is an index?
97) What does COMMIT do?
98) Define a Transaction?
99) What is a Save Point?
100) What does a rollback do?
101) Different types of table joins?
102) What are roles? How can we implement roles?
103) Difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
March 16, 2019
March 15, 2019
March 13, 2019