Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Specialist Officer Selection Procedure Details
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Specialist Officer Selection Procedure Details
Indian Overseas Bank conducts an examination to recruit personnel for the post of Specialist Officer (SO). The bank is the authorized body that decides and determines all crucial aspects of the examination. If you are an aspiring candidate for the post of the IOB SO, you must check all important information on the bank’s official website (www.iob.in). These include the application opening and closing dates, exam dates, selection procedures, admit card release date, and eligibility criteria for the Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Exams 2023.
If you are an aspiring candidate, you must be familiar with the Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer recruitment procedure. On the other hand, if you are new, here is a basic outline of everything you need to know about the Specialist Officer selection procedure.
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
Specialist Officer (S0)
Determined by the bank
Common Written Examination (CWE) and interview round (determined by the bank at its discretion)
Bank’s Official Website
In this, the candidates can have a detailed idea about the selection process, exam details about the Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Exams 2023.
IOB SO Selection Procedure Details
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be called for the Indian Overseas Bank SO Recruitment 2023. Only after a proper screening process, i.e. examining the applicant’s profile, qualifications and experience, are they considered for further procedure. The selection criteria for IOB SO involve two steps:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important pointers to keep in mind while attempting the IOB SO examination:
Number of Questions Asked
Test of Professional Knowledge
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. It means that ¼th of the marks allocated to the question will be deducted.
- There is no negative marking or penalty for unattempt questions.
- For the interview round, candidates will be judged based on their performance in the written exam.
- The number of candidates is the determiner of the cut-off marks.
The above-mentioned Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Exam Details can be referred also in the official website.
IOB SO Selection Process
Indian Overseas Bank SO Recruitment 2023 follows two steps in the selection procedure. They comprise an online examination and interview round. The candidates who will clear the examination round will qualify to appear in the personal interview round. Indian Overseas Bank SO Selection Process is a little tough one, candidates must remember that it is the bank that decides whether or not a candidate will be taking the examination. Even if you satisfy all eligibility requirements, you may not get selected.
Note: It is upon the bank to determine the number of candidates who will be taking the written examination and appearing for the personal interview round. The bank reserves the right to make these decisions based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and job requirements.
All information about the results of the candidates will be declared on the bank’s official website. Candidates can check the final selection list on the website itself.
Hope the candidates and aspirants got a clear idea about the Indian Overseas Bank SO Recruitment 2023. The selection process and the Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern is little tough to study, but if the candidates and the aspirants study hard with a preparation strategy, they can easily cover the IOB Bank exam syllabus and crack the exam.
List Of Documents To Carry During Interview
Here is a list of all the vital documents that a candidate needs to carry during their interview round. It is important to note that the candidates must carry the original document and the self-attested photocopy of all the following documents. If candidates fail to present these documents during the interview, their candidature shall be cancelled.
- Printed interview call letter
- Printout of the system-generated online registered application form
- Proof of DOB (Class X std. Mark sheet/Birth certificate/SSLC)
- Valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter’s card, PAN card, e-Aadhaar card, Driving Licence)
- Educational Qualifications (Mark sheets and Certificates)
- Work Experience (Salary slips, Promotion certificates, Appointment letters, Relieving letters, etc.)
- Any other necessary documentation that is crucial as per eligibility requirements
If any candidate fails to carry these documents in original and self-attested copies, they will be barred from appearing in the interview round.
This article covers all the essential aspects of the Specialist Officer selection procedure. If a candidate wishes to check any information about the examination or bank lateral recruitment, they should only refer to the official website of the bank.
Answer For Most Asked Question In Google?
1.What is Indian Overseas Bank SO Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates who are not less than 25 years of age can apply for the available posts. Candidates who fill out the online application form along with the payment of the application fee will be able to appear in the online test of Indian Overseas Bank SO.
2.How to Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023 apply online
- Applicant has to visit official website. …
- Download the notification PDF, read Full details of vacancy.
- If you ensure that you have full eligibility, may participate in recruitment.
- Click on Online Application Form
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.