Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 02 & 03, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
1) Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
2) Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Right to freedom
3) Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
4) Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
5) Who is competent to prescribe conditions as for acquiring Indian citizenship?
6) Which committee was assigned to recommend reforms in the insurance sector?
7) During the proclamation of National Emergency which articles cannot be suspended?
Articles 20 and 21
8) Which is at the apex of the-three tier system of Panchayati Raj?
9) Under which ministry, central pollution control bureau works?
Environment and Forest
10) The year of the “Shimla pact” between India and Pakistan is?
11) When was the Lokpal bill passed in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha with more strict provisions-2013
12) Where was the system of shadow cabinet started from?
13) Which are the two forms of democracy?
Direct and Indirect
14) Who supported the concept of “public desire”?
15) Sovereign parliament is a contribution of?
16) “Oh! Disrespectable democracy! I love you” whose statement is this?
17) Who played an important role during “reign of terror” in France?
18) Who was propound the principles of Panchsheel?
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
19) Which of the followings recommended three language formula?
20) Which of the followings was a popular slogan of French revolution?
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity