61) In which State was the Panchayatl Raj first introduced?
62) Who was the first woman governor in independence India?
63) Which of the following states has a legislative council?
64) Which of the followings has the power to form new states or to change the borders of the states?
65) Under which of the following articles, the president rule can be imposed in any state in failure of constitutional machinery?
66) The constitution does not have the provision to impeach?
67) Who considered “pressure groups” as the “third house of the legislature”?
- M. phiner
68) Under which article, the state of Jammu and Kashmir is considered as a special state?
69) In which year, the states were reorganized on linguistic lines?
70) Which was the first linguistic state?
71) In which year, the anti-defection law was passed by Indian Parliament?
72) Which method is used for the election of the members of Lok Sabha?
73) Which of the followings is a feature of civil services India?
Neutrality and un Biasedness
74) Planning Commission of India was?
A non-constitutional body
75) Which is the supreme body in the country to approve five-year plans?
National Development Council
76) The term of Comptroller and Auditor General of India is?
77) Under which of the following articles of Indian Constitution, the verdict of central administrative tribunal can be challenged in supreme court?
78) Which of the following prime ministers was ousted by no-confidence motion in parliament?
79) Who gave the idea of “Cabinet Dictatorship”?
80) What is the minimum age for the post of prime minister of India?