Kerala PSC University Assistant detailed syllabus and exam pattern and question papers
41) When was the Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met?
9th December, 1946
42) The United Nations declared 4th week of September which week?
43) Which is a human right as well as a fundamental right under the Constitution of India?
Right to education
44) Who decides about the reasonableness of the restrictions placed on Fundamental Rights?
45) By whom is Recognition to a political party accorded?
By the Election Commission
46) Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached?
47) On which Panchayat did the Ashok Mehta Committee greater emphasis?
48) Which State has no Panchayati Raj Institution at all?
49) Which body finalises the Five Year Plan proposals?
National Developement council
50) How the Constitution describes India?
As Union of states
51) With which amendment act has Panchayati Raj received constitutional status?
52) During which prime minister was the strategy of Rolling plan was adopted?
53) To whom are the Ministers individually responsible?
54) By whom is the Contingency Fund of the State operated?
55) Whose prior consent can the Money Bills be introduced in the State Legislature?
56) In which of the Parliamentary Financial Committees is the Rajya Sabha not represented?
57) From which fund are the salaries of the Judges of the Supreme Court drawn?
58) From which of the country, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
59) What does the Constitution name our country?
India, that is Bharat
60) Which is the largest Committee of the Parliament?
The Estimates Committee