- Aspirants must note that knowledge of the Local Language is important to get selected for IB Recruitment and the other aspects are provided below.
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
The above-mentioned posts are not reserved for any category (HH, OH, VH & Autism) of physically handicapped/PH persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
Maximum Age should not have exceeded 27 Years. Age relaxations are given as per Govt rules and Regulations.
IB Recruitment 2023 Post
Security Assistant/ Exe
- Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/ center are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
- Field Experience in Intelligent Work is desirable.