Interim Budget 2019 – Expected Questions – Bank Exams
Interim Budget 2019 – Expected Questions – Bank Exams
Interim Budget is one of the focused topics in General Awareness Section of any Bank Exams. Candidates who are preparing for IBPS & SBI like Bank Exams have to go through the Important Topics such as Current Affairs, Budget, and Banking Awareness & Trends.
So, Our RACE Search & Development Team has predicted the most important questions that are expected to be asked in upcoming Bank Exams.
We advise the candidates to read the Interim Budget 2019 Content here & watch our Interim Budget 2019 Content Video & Interm Budget 2019 Quiz Video on our YouTube Channel via here before having a look at these questions.
Interim Budget 2019 – Expected Questions
1) As per the Interim Budget for 2019, the Outlay for Rashtriya Gokul mission increased to how many crores rupees?
a) Rs.650 crore
b) Rs.950 crore
c) Rs.850 crore
d) Rs.550 crore
e) Rs.750 crore
2) Standard Tax deduction for salaried persons has raised from Rs.40,000 to ________, as per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal?
3) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, Fiscal deficit for 2018/19 is seen at what percent of GDP, considering the need for income support for farmers?
4) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal FY20, total expenditure seen at how much trillion rupees?
a) 53.45 trillion rupees
b) 47.84 trillion rupees
c) 65.23 trillion rupees
d) 32.88 trillion rupees
e) 27.84 trillion rupees
5) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, Current Account Deficit likely to be only ______ of GDP this year against a high of 5.6% six years ago.
6) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal in Parliament on February 1, 2019, no income tax for earnings up to how much amount?
a) Rs. 4.5 lakh
b) Rs.2.5 lakh
c) Rs.1.5 lakh
d) Rs.3 lakh
e) Rs.5 lakh
7) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, New Pension Scheme (NPS) has been increased from 10% to what percent with effect from April 1, 2019?
8) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal Gratuity limit payment increased from Rs. 10 lakhs to how much lakhs?
a) Rs.15 lakhs
b) Rs.20 lakhs
c) Rs.25 lakhs
d) Rs.30 lakhs
e) Rs.35 lakhs
9) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, Defence budget has been hiked to over how much amount for the first time ever?
a) Rs.3 lakh crore
b) Rs.2 lakh crore
c) Rs.5 lakh crore
d) Rs.6 lakh crore
e) Rs.8 lakh crore
10) As per the Interim Budget for 2019, how much crore has been allocated for MGNREGA in BE 2019-20?
a) Rs.40,000 crore
b) Rs.60,000 crore
c) Rs.50,000 crore
d) Rs.80,000 crore
e) Rs.70,000 crore
11) As per the Interim Budget for 2019 presented by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, TDS threshold to be raised from Rs. 10,000 to _____ rupees on interest earned on bank/post office deposits.
12) As per the Interim Budget for 2019, target of how much percentage of fiscal deficit to be achieved by 2020-21?
13) According to the Interim Budget 2019, India has attracted maximum Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in 2018-19, amounting to __________.
a) USD 239 billion
b) USD 250 billion
c) USD 219 billion
d) USD 249 billion
e) USD 150 billion
14) According to the Interim Budget 2019, which of the following one was among the 4Rs approach have been undertaken for clean banking in recent years such as through the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC)?
15) How much amount has been allocated to the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in BE 2019-20, as per the interim budget 2019?
a) Rs.9,000 crore
b) Rs.39,000 crore
c) Rs.29,000 crore
d) Rs.19,000 crore
e) Rs.49,000 crore
16) As per the budget 2019, 22nd AIIMS will come up in which state?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
17) As per the budget 2019. under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi programme, vulnerable landholding farmer families, having cultivable land up to 2 hectares, will be provided direct income support at the rate of how much amount per year?
18) Under the scheme Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Maandhan, the workers will be able to earn _________ after attaining the age of 60 years.
19) As per the interim budget report 2019, under the Kisan Credit Card scheme (KCC), ______ interest subversion will be given for farmers pursuing animal husbandry. Further, in case of timely repayment of loan, they will also get an additional ______ interest subvention.
a) 3% and 3.5%
b) 2% and 3%
c) 2% and 3%
d) 2.5% and 3%
e) 3.5% and 4%
20) As per the budget 2019, Threshold limit for presumptive taxation of small and start-ups business was raised from Rs.1 crore to ________.
a) Rs.2.5 crore
b) Rs.2 crore
c) Rs.1.5 crore
d) Rs.3 crore
e) Rs.1.8 crore
21) As per the budget 2019, India has become the World’s _______ Largest start-up hub in terms of Job Creators.
22) Under which of the following ministry, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), will now be renamed as the Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade?
a) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Ministry of Commerce & Industry
d) Ministry of Home Affairs
e) Ministry of Human Resource Development
23) How much crore has been allocated to One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme in interim budget 2019?
a) Rs.25000 crore
b) Rs.15000 crore
c) Rs.35000 crore
d) Rs.65000 crore
e) Rs.45000 crore
24) According to the Interim Budget 2019, basic exemption limit of Direct Taxes increased from Rs.2 lakh to ________.
a) Rs.4.5 Lakh
b) Rs.3.5 Lakh
c) Rs.2.5 Lakh
d) Rs.3 Lakh
e) Rs.5.5 Lakh
25) How much crore has been allocated to the Agricultural sector in interim budget 2019?
a) Rs.95000 crore
b) Rs.75000 crore
c) Rs.85000 crore
d) Rs.55000 crore
e) Rs.45000 crore
26) In 2019 Interim Budget, small service providers with turnover up to Rs.50 lakhs can now opt for composition scheme and pay GST at what percent instead of 18%?
27) Name the board, that will be created for nomadic and semi-nomadic community under NITI Aayog and to identify these committees as mention in Interim Budget 2019.
a) NITI Development Board
b) Nomadic Development Board
c) Culture Development Board
d) Welfare Development Board
e) Community Development Board
28) Under the Tax proposals of Interim Budget 2019, the benefit of capital gains under which section of the Income Tax Act of up to Rs.2 crore will be increased to investment on two residential houses, can be availed only once in a lifetime?
a) Section 58
b) Section 56
c) Section 55
d) Section 54
e) Section 51
29) This year, the government presented the Interim Budget 2019, also known as ________ has it is close to the end of its term.
a) Vote on Account
b) Vote on Budget
c) Vote on Paper
d) Vote on End
e) Vote on Investment
30) As per the Interim Budget 2019, the benefit of the section 80IBA of Income Tax Act,1961 will be extended to ________ for availing of the affordable housing.
a) 31st December 2020
b) 31st March 2020
c) 31st October 2020
d) 31st January 2020
e) 31st July 2020
|1) Answer: (e)||2) Answer: (c)|
|3) Answer: (c)||4) Answer: (e)|
|5) Answer: (b)||6) Answer: (e)|
|7) Answer: (d)||8) Answer: (b)|
|9) Answer: (a)||10) Answer: (b)|
|11) Answer: (b)||12) Answer: (c)|
|13) Answer: (a)||14) Answer: (a)|
|15) Answer: (d)||16) Answer: (c)|
|17) Answer: (a)||18) Answer: (d)|
|19) Answer: (b)||20) Answer: (b)|
|21) Answer: (c)||22) Answer: (c)|
|23) Answer: (c)||24) Answer: (c)|
|25) Answer: (a)||26) Answer: (b)|
|27) Answer: (d)||28) Answer: (d)|
|29) Answer: (a)||30) Answer: (b)|