Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
LIC AAO Last Minute Tips 2023
LIC AAO Last Minute Tips 2023
LIC AAO Last-Minute Tips: Points to Remember
The LIC AAO Mains Examination 2023 is in the offing. The LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on 18 March 2023 by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) across LIC AAO Mains exam centers across India.
The LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023 results will be released soon on the official website of LIC India. Candidates who have successfully cleared the LIC AAO Prelims Exam can directly download their LIC AAO Mains Exam Admit Card 2023 through this link.
It is imperative that the candidates, who attend the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023, are well aware of the LIC AAO Syllabus in detail. This will ensure the success of the candidates in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023.
Candidates need to remember this when it comes to clearing the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023:
LIC AAO Last Minute Tips 2023: Exam Structure
As it gives a general idea of the entire exam, candidates must be familiar with the LIC AAO marks distribution and exam duration of the exam which is available below for candidates –
No. Of Questions
Medium of Exam
Minimum Qualifying Marks
English and Hindi
English and Hindi
English Language (Grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.)
LIC AAO Last Minute Tips 2023
A planned and clear strategy is necessary for preparing as well as taking the LIC exam for the appointment of an Assistant Administrative Officer. Before taking the exam, the candidates must keep a few things in mind. These pointers will be valuable for both studying and taking the test. Following are some preparation suggestions for the LIC AAO exam:
- Review the course syllabus and make a schedule: Prior to studying for the exam, candidates must read the whole syllabus. They should set up a schedule and allocate equal amounts of time to each subject. The aim here is not to skip any topic as all of them hold equal importance.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses: Aspirants should carefully identify their strengths and weaknesses and note them down. As they progress through the syllabus, they need to plan their study based on this. To get high marks, identify your areas of weakness and start working harder there.
- Clear the fundamentals: Research each subject’s underlying ideas. For subjects that use both scientific and mathematical formulas, this is very important.
- Keep the formulas in mind: There are many formulas that one needs to keep in mind for the arithmetic section. Once you’ve grasped the principles, practise them again and learn them by heart. As this is a recruitment for technical positions, all candidates who aspire to be appointed in a high ranking must also demonstrate a deep understanding of scientific principles.
- Make reading a habit: Candidates should regularly read newspapers and keep up with current events on a global scale in order to score highly on the general awareness portions. They must read a lot because the General Awareness part requires recalling a lot of study matters on a variety of subjects.
- Make a sincere effort: Although LIC has eliminated negative grading from the AAO exam, candidates should still refrain from answering any questions they are unsure of.
LIC AAO Exam 2023: Last Minute Strategy
The students can cover the entire syllabus by using a well-designed preparation strategy and study schedule. Some of the LIC AAO preparation tips are provided here for applicants to use to do well on exam day. Please review the below-provided LIC AAO exam strategy.
- Create a timeline: If you want to do well in the exam, it is crucial to adhere to a precise timetable and organise your study schedule accordingly. Spend more time learning and less time engaging in other activities. The syllabus should be carefully organised, with emphasis on key themes.
- Give mock exams: The greatest method to assess your degree of preparation is through these tests. It helps you learn time and stress management while maintaining your speed and accuracy. Furthermore, by taking these mock exams, you can easily determine the areas where you are lacking and then revise them to better your chances of securing better results.
- Practice required: Daily practice is necessary to achieve good exam results. You can practice two portions in one day, such as English and Reasoning one day, and Quantitative Aptitude the next, and so on.
- Revision: It’s a really beneficial practice to revise all the topics before the exam. Review every subject area in which you excel. Decide how each and every point will be revised before the exam by compiling the relevant topics into a checklist.
- Stay calm: Remain calm because too much pressure and tension can harm your performance. Maintain your composure and optimism so that everything will go smoothly. Start making the arrangements far in advance to prevent any last-minute stress.
LIC AAO Last Minute Tips 2023 : Faqs
Q. When is the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 scheduled to be held by the LIC?
Ans: The LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023 is tentatively scheduled to be held on 18 March 2023. But this date is subject to change based on the releasing of the LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023 results.
Q. How many sections are there in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023?
Ans: The LIC AAO Mains Exam consists of a objective test with 4 sections for a total of 300 marks and a descriptive test for a total of 25 marks. The descriptive test is qualifying in nature. Candidates will be shortlisted for the LIC AAO Interview 2023 based on their marks and performance in the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023.
Q. How many mock tests should a candidate attempt in order to prepare well for the LIC AAO Mains Exam?
Ans: Candidates must ensure to attend at least 2 to 3 full LIC AAO Mains Mock Tests on a daily basis during their preparation for the LIC AAO Mains Exam 2023.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 04 & 05, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.