Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
LIC ADO Prelims Expected Cut off 2023
LIC ADO Cut off 2023
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has successfully concluded the LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) Exam 2023 for Prelims on 12th March 2023. Thousands of aspirants have appeared for the examination, which has 9394 vacancies. LIC officials will soon release the list of qualified and eligible candidates for the LIC ADO Mains Exam 2023 on the official site LIC. i.e @ https://licindia.in/ along with LIC ADO Prelims Cut Off 2023 and LIC ADO Prelims Score Card 2023. Read further to know more about the LIC ADO Cut off 2023 and the Previous year cut off
LIC ADO Cut off 2023.
There are three stages for the LIC ADO Exam 2023.
- LIC ADO Prelims
- LIC ADO mains
- LIC ADO interviews
Followed by the pre-recruitment and medical examination.
LIC will soon release the LIC ADO Prelims results and cut-off 2023 on its official website. The candidates who score more than or equivalent to the Cut Off of the prelims exam will be selected for the mains examination. LIC ADO Mains and Interview marks will be counted for the LIC ADO final merit list. After each selection round and rank list, the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to the official website in PDF format based on the LIC ADO mains and interview LIC ADO cut-off 2023.
LIC ADO Expected Cut off 2023: Important Dates
LIC ADO Prelims Exam
12th March 2023
LIC ADO Prelims cut-off 2023
LIC ADO Mains exam
23rd April 2023
LIC ADO Mains Cut off 2023
LIC ADO interview
Final cut-off of LIC ADO 2023
LIC ADO Expected Cut off: Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.N.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||30**||20 minutes|
- Marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking as the test is of qualifying nature.
LIC ADO Prelims Expected Cut-Off 2023
LIC will release the cut-off for LIC ADO prelims 2023 on its official website @licinida.co.in. The cut-off marks for LIC ADO candidates depend on several factors such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty of exams, the number of people who attended the exam, and so on. Here in this Veranda Race blog, we are discussing in detail the Expected cut-off marks for LIC ADO prelims Exams 2023. It has to be noted that this is not the exact cut-off but Expected Cut off based on the opinions of students who attended the exam.
LIC ADO Cut Off affecting factors
- Candidate’s performance in the LIC ADO Exam.
- Number of appeared candidates and their category
- The level of difficulty for the LIC ADO Question Paper sets
- The previous year cut off marks
- Candidates up to 20 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for LIC ADO main examination,
LIC ADO Prelims Expected Cut-Off 2023( Category Wise)
LIC ADO Category
Expected Cut off
LIC ADO Previous Year Cut off 2015: Category Wise
LIC ADO previous year Cut off 2015: written exam
LIC ADO Category
LIC ADO previous year Cut off 2015: Interview
LIC ADO Category
LIC ADO previous year Cut off 2015 : Final cut off
LIC ADO Category
LIC ADO Prelims Expected Cut off: Faqs
Q. Is there any sectional cut off in LIC AAO Exam?.
Ans: Yes, there will be section cut-off marks for LIC ADO 2023.
Q. When LIC release the cut off for LIC ADO 2023?
Ans: LIC will release the cut-off for LIC ADO 2023 exam along with the LIC ADO Results on their official website.
Q What is the LIC ADO’s previous year cut-off?
Ans: The LIC AAO previous year cut-off can be read in detail above the link in this blog.
Q. What is the expected cut-off for LIC ADO Exam 2023?
Ans: The expected cut-off for LIC ADO Exam 2023 is discussed in the above blog.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Get ready for the RRB Exam with our top-rated mobile learning app for 2023.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.