Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 02 & 03, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
1) What is the relative permeability of a paramagnetic material?
Greater than unity
2) By whom was Electron first identified?
J) J. Thomson
3) When will a hot body radiate maximum energy?
If its surface is black and rough
4) Which rays are most penetrating?
5) Which common devices works based on the principle of mutual induction?
6) Which variety of glass is heat resistant?
7) When the temperature increases, what does the angle of contact of a liquid?
8) Which is the correct device for the detection of thermal radiation?
9) The refractive index of a given piece of transparent quartz is greatest for which light?
10) If temperature rises, what will be the coefficient of viscosity of liquid?
11) What is the unit of luminous efficiency of an electric bulb?
Lumen / watt
12) Which Indian missile can carry nuclear weapons?
13) What is the growth movement in plant due to light called?
14) How much is one barrel of oil approximately equal to?
15) If the mass of the pendulum is doubled, what will it’s the time period?
16) The hydraulic brakes used in automobiles is a direct application of which law?
17) A metal sheet with circular hole is heated. what change will be in the hole?
It will be shrined
18) Who invented Laser?
Charles H Townes
19) When was decimal coinage introduced in India?
20) Which radiation carries maximum energy?
21) The Laxman Era was started (in 1119 AD) by which dynasty?
22) Water vapour is turned into water droplets by which process?
23) Mirage is observed in a desert due to the phenomenon of which reflection?
24) AT which °C water has full density?
25) Critical angle of light passing from glass to water is minimum for which colour?
26) What amount of energy transferred from one trophic level to next?
27) Which would expand the most on being heated?
28) A metal plate with a circular hole at the centre is heated. What will happen to the area of the hole?
29) What is the phenomenon of splitting white light into seven colours?
30) Critical angle is minimum when a light ray passes which thing?
Glass to air
31) What will be best colours for a Sun umbrella?
White on top and black on inside
32) Why is Weightlessness experienced in spaceship?
Due to absence of gravity
33) Which year is celebrated as International Year of Astronomy?
34) The Resistance of Human body (dry condition) is the order of?
35) Newton’s Law of gravitation is defined by?
36) What is the unit of electrical conductivity?
37) Who discovered the link between electricity and magnetism?
38) Chemical Energy is converted into Electric Energy?
39) Tesla is the unit of Magnetic?
40) The substance having infinite electric resistance are called: Insulator