41) What is the conductivity of super conductor?
42) What is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter?
43) Magnetic Keeper are the pieces of?
44) Not Gate can be operated by?
45) The metal used in wires at domestic Level: Copper
46) During electro refining, Pure Metal is collected at?
47) A Conducting wire is?
48) The process of connecting of wires is called: Combination
49) In the resistance Colour code, the fourth band signifies: Tolerance level
50) Water should not be used to extinguish fire caused by Electricity, because?
It may cause electrocution
51) Which alloy ia used for making permanent magnet?
52) Which electromagnetic radiation is most prevalent in the atmosphere?
53) Which instrument meant for measuring the rate of respiration?
54) How are the temperatures in equatorial regions between July and January?
55) By which can Foetus development in woman’s womb be ascertained?
56) Medicines are more effective, if they are used in which state?
57) Kirchhoff’s voltage law is based on the law of conservation of which thing?
58) A convex lens of glass has power P in air. If it is immersed in water, what will be its power?
Less than P
59) Which phenomena is used in optical fibres?
Total internal reflection
60) If the earth were to skin faster, how does acceleration due to gravity at the poles?
Remains the same