Kerala PSC University Assistant detailed syllabus and exam pattern and question papers
Physics One-liner 4: SSC CGL CHSL MTS Free Study Materials PDF
General Studies One-liner 4: SSC CGL CHSL MTS Free Study Material PDF
121) Who invented the optical fibre?
122) Freezing Point of Fresh water is 0◦C
123) Lake Freeze in cold countries in winter, leaving the water underneath at?
124) Therm is the non-SI Unit of?
125) Density of water is 1G/CC. it is strictly valid at?
126) The Hottest part of Gas Flame is known as?
127) Time period of second pendulum is?
128) The device used for measuring the wavelength of X–rays is: Bragg Spectrometer
129) Newton’s 1st law of motion gives the concept of?
130) Dimension of Universal Gravitational constant is?
131) Cream gets separated out from milk when it is churned. This is due to?
132) Mass Energy relation is a conclusion of?
Theory of Relativity
133) Rocket acts on Law of conservation of?
134) Function of ball bearing in a wheel is?
to convert kinetic friction into rolling friction
135) The first explosion of an atomic device in India was carried out in which state?
136) Which nontoxic gas helps in formation of enzymes which ripen fruit?
137) Which is used as a material for making protective windows in space probes?
138) In nuclear fission, how many percentages of mass is converted into energy?
139) Which scientist shared the Nobel Prize in Physics with his son?
William Henry Bragg
140) In which transmission are sound and video signals transmitted simultaneously?
141) By whom are the planets are kept in motion in their respective orbits?
Gravitation and centripetal force
142) Wireless communication is reflected to the earth’s surface by the which zone?
143) Which laser type is used in a laser printer?
144) Why are Clear nights colder than cloudy nights?
Because of Radiation
145) Which Scientists has established the ‘Phylum Annelida’?
146) When water is heated from 0 degree C to 20 degree C, how does its volume change?
Decreases up to 4 degree C and then increases
147) The tendency of liquid drop to contract and why does it occupy minimum area?
Due to surface tension
148) Recoil of a gun is an example of which thing?
Conservation of linear momentum
149) The refractive index of a given piece of transparent quartz is greatest for which light?
150) What does a permanent magnet repel?
Paramagnetic substances only
151) If the Kinetic Energy of a body is increased by 300%, how much will its momentum increase?
152) If there were no atmosphere, what will be the length of the day on the earth?
153) Why does the velocity of raindrop attain constant value?
Viscous force exerted by air
154) Activated charcoal is employed to remove colouring matter from pure substance, it works?
155) For television broadcasting, what frequency is employed normally?
156) In which process, a nucleus spontaneously breaks down by emitting radiation?
157) Why can Insects move on the surface of water without sinking?
Due to Surface tension of water
158) Mesons are found in which rays?
159) How will be the lines of force of a uniform magnetic field?
Parallel to each other
160) Which proper order of seismic waves as they are received at seismograph station?
P-wave, S-wave, L-wave
161) Einstein’s mass energy relation is given by which expression?
E = mc2
162) What is the name of the scientist who stated that matter can be converted into energy?
Kerala PSC Lineman Recruitment Notification Out. Last date to apply: 14.12.2022
Kerala Treasury Recruitment 2022 : Last date to apply is 30th November 2022
BOI SO: Selection Process & Exam Pattern Qualifying Marks Descriptive Test Interview Process preparation tips
Karala PSC University Assistant Notification 2022 is expected to be released in this coming December 2022.