Questions asked in LIC HFL Assistant Manager Interview
Dear RACE Student,
The LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has conducted the exam for the post of Assistants and Assistant Managers 2017 on 10th October 2017 to 12th October 2017. Interview for the posts in LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) took place in this week and one of our student have shared the feedback of the Assistant Manager interview experience of LIC HFL Examination 2017.
Student Name: Meenatchi Janani.S
Venue: LIC Saidapet Building – RACE Super Batch Building
The interview questions asked are as follows:
- Tell about yourself
- Question on recent music news since i revealed that music is my hobby and area of interest: WHICH WAS THE AWARD OR HONOUR PRESENTED TO CHENNAI CITY BY UNESCO?
- What are the four Ps of Marketing Mix?
- What do you understand by Market segmentation and why is it done?
- Is there any chance in marketing or does it follow the conventional method still?
- Who is the Chief Economic Advisor of India?
- Is there any mandate or rule that women should be present in Board of Directors?
- About musical raagas
- What is ransomware? explain
- what is trending about women in news? what is the hashtag for that? – #Metoo
- What is a brand?
- Do you think LIC HFL has a brand name?
- Are u aware that this is an all India Recruitment?
No questions on HR was asked nor about LIC HFL and the industry.
So these are the questions that are asked in the LIC HFL Interview 2017.
All the Best for your LIC Interview Guyz..!
March 13, 2019
March 11, 2019