Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 09 & 10, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
RBI Grade B Exam 2023: Salary, Benefits, Job Profile, Responsibilities & Career Growt
RBI Grade B 2023: Job Profile, Salary & Career Growth Prospects
RBI Grade B examination is conducted every year by the Reserve Bank of India to recruit candidates for various posts such as DR, DEPR, and DSIM in the Common Seniority Group (CSG). Being job in the banking sector is one of the most reputed and prestigious jobs all over India. The examination for RBI Grade B is conducted through online mode which is a computer-based exam. Candidates applying for the exam should have a good insight into this job that includes RBI Grade B salary, benefits, job profile, responsibilities, and career growth prospects.
RBI Grade B 2023- Job Profile and Responsibility
Candidates who qualify for the RBI Grade B exam are posted to various departments of Reserve Bank India such as financial markets, banking supervision, banking regulation, currency-issuing, public debt office, foreign exchange, HRD, and many more. The Grade B officers are often involved in policy and planning decisions.
- Ensuring the reliable functioning of currency and checking for correct circulation of it among numerous nationalized banks is one of the major responsibilities of Grade B officers.
- They have to manage the accounts of the central government and various state governments for the smooth flow of money.
- Grade B officers also have to look after financial stability while ensuring that inflation and deflation are under control. The officials are responsible for increasing public trust in the country’s financial system.
- The officers also play a key role in providing financial advice to government officials.
RBI Grade B 2023 - Career Growth
The chances for career growth of RBI Grade B officials are very good, with a good increase in salary over time and regular promotions to higher designations. The candidates employed as RBI Grade B Officers get promoted in the following series:
RBI Grade B officers begin their career as RBI Assistant or Support Staff, after that the career grows in the following way:
Assistant General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Chief General Manager
Principal Chief General Manager
- The selected candidates have to undergo compulsory 2 years of training, which can be further extended up to 4 years.
- RBI Grade B 2023 officers may also get to work with organizations like the World Bank, IMF, and so on after their retirement.
RBI Grade B 2023- Salary
Being a reputable and prestigious job, candidates who get selected for it get paid well with several benefits and allowances. The basic salary of RBI Grade B officer is around Rs. 55,200 and total gross salary is around Rs. 1,08,400.
Basic Salary & Benefits
Special Allowances – Direct Recruit
Special Prerequisite Allowances
Local Compensatory Allowances
RBI Grade B Salary 2023: In-hand
The expected 2023 in-hand salary of RBI Grade B officers have been mentioned above. The officer, as per the 2022 notification, gets a total of Rs.77,000/- in-hand salary.
RRB Grade B 2023 - Benefits & Allowances
There are several advantages of being a RRB Grade B officer as there are several benefits as well as allowances. Allowances that are offered include Telephone Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, and more.
- Rs. 4,500 is given as a medical allowance which is only valid for the employees and their family members.
- As flats are not allocated to the employees they can claim up to Rs. 70,000 as a house rent allowance.
- Dearness allowance can vary depending on the pay scale which can be up to 113 percent of the basic salary.
- RBI Grade B employees can claim up to Rs. 4,000 as an education allowance.
- Grade allowance given to an employee is Rs. 6,800.
- A grade B employee gets a fuel allowance maximum upto 150 liters.
- Sodexo coupons are given to the employees for food and groceries that are worth Rs. 2000.
- Leave Fare Concession Allowance can be availed by any employee once in two years which is upto Rs. 1,00,000.
RBI Grade B Exam 2023: Faqs
Q. What is the age limit for the RBI Grade B 2023 exam ?
Ans: Central Bank of India Notification PDF is released on 20th March 2023 for 5000 apprentice posts.
Q. What is the limit of the house rent allowance given to RBI Grade B officers ?
Ans: House rent allowance given to the RBI Grade B officers is up to Rs. 70,000 per month.
Q. Where will the RBI Grade B notification be released ?
Ans. The notification for RBI Grade B will be released on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 08, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Stay updated with the latest Kerala PSC Public Works Department LDC Notification 2024.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 07, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 06, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.