We’ll inform you of the important things you need to know before deciding which is better: SSC exams or TNPSC exams. In most SSC exams, you will have to clear a total of four tiers in order to get the appointment letter from any organisation.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Mains Exam Syllabus
Paper-I – Economic and social Issues
Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanization and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice : Positive Discrimination in favor of the under privileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
- World Development Report
- Economic Survey of India
Paper-II -English (Writing Skills)
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper-III -Finance and Management/ Economics/Statistics
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- (I) Finance:
(a) Financial System
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity,etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
Suggested reference material:
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra & Puri
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Major financial newspapers
- International business by Hill and Jain
- RBI Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, etc.
- Economic Survey
- Material sourced from RBI website
Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour: Introduction to management; Evolution of management thought: Scientific, Administrative, Human Relations and Systems approach to management; Management functions and Managerial roles; Nudge theory
Meaning & concept of organizational behaviour; Personality: meaning, factors affecting personality, Big five model of personality; concept of reinforcement; Perception: concept, perceptual errors. Motivation: Concept, importance, Content theories (Maslow’s need theory, Alderfers’ ERG theory, McCllelands’ theory of needs, Herzberg’s two factor theory) & Process theories (Adams equity theory, Vrooms expectancy theory).
Leadership: Concept, Theories (Trait, Behavioural, Contingency, Charismatic, Transactional and Transformational Leadership; Emotional Intelligence: Concept, Importance, Dimensions. Analysis of Interpersonal Relationship: Transactional Analysis, Johari Window; Conflict: Concept, Sources,Types, Management of Conflict; Organizational Change: Concept, Kurt Lewin Theory of Change; Organizational Development (OD): Organisational Change, Strategies for Change, Theories of Planned Change (Lewin’s change model, Action research model, Positive model).
- Ethics at the Workplace and Corporate Governance:
Meaning of ethics, why ethical problems occur in business. Theories of ethics: Utilitarianism: weighing social cost and benefits, Rights and duties, Justice and fairness, ethics of care, integrating utility, rights, justice and caring, An alternative to moral principles: virtue ethics, teleological theories, egoism theory, relativism theory, Moral issues in business: Ethics in Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, etc. Ethical Principles in Business: introduction, Organization Structure and Ethics, Role of Board of Directors, Best Practices in Ethics Programme, Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc.
Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance
Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
Suggested reference material:
• Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management.
• Robbins Stephen P and Judge T.A. Vohra, Organisational Behaviour
• Dessler Gary, Warkkey Biju- Human Resource Management
• Decenzo and Robbins- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
• Velasquez Manuel G: Business Ethics- Concepts and Cases.
• Fernando A.C.: Business Ethics – An Indian Perspective.
• Crane Andrew & Matten Dirk: Business Ethics
• Ghosh B N: Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
டெல்லி காவல்துறை மற்றும் மத்திய ஆயுத காவல் படைகளில் 4,300 உதவி ஆய்வாளர் (SI) காலி பணியிடங்கள் – எஸ்.எஸ்.சி 2022 அறிவிப்பு
TNPSC Group IV Exam – Educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, Promotions, Selection Procedure, Written Exam syllabus, and pattern and apply link
Download TNPSC CCSE Group 4 & VAO Official Answer Key and Question Paper