Kerala Treasury Recruitment 2022 : Last date to apply is 30th November 2022
RBI Grade B Recruitment Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Selection of the candidates for the RBI Grade B Officer consisting of Three Tier Process. A two phase Online Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Phase – I (Online Examination – Objective Type)
- Phase – II (Online Examination)
- Personal Interview
RBI Grade B Phase-I Online Exam Pattern
The Paper consists tests of (i) General Awareness (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude and (iv) Reasoning, sections with composite time of 120 minutes.
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||General Awareness||80||80||120 Minutes |
(Separate time will be allotted for each test)
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th of the marks allotted to the question. Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as in aggregate, as may be prescribed by the Board.
The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
RBI Grade B Phase - II Online Exam Pattern
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Proposed Time (Minutes)||Proposed Number of questions||Marks|
Economic and Social Issues
50% Objective Type
50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard
English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||3||100|
Finance and Management
|50% Objective Type and 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||
@For both Paper I and III, there will be 30 questions and 50 marks for Objective questions (some questions carrying 2 marks each and some carrying 1 mark each). In case of Descriptive questions, 6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions (2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each). In case, candidate answers more than 4 questions in descriptive, first 4 shall be evaluated.
NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
The Board reserves the right to modify the exam dates and time entirely at its discretion.
RBI Grade B: Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on RBI website at appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID.
- Interview will be of 75 marks.
- Candidate shall be required to undergo Psychometric Test conducted by the Bank before appearing for the Interview. No marks will be allotted for the same and this will not form part of the final selection criteria. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase II examination and interview and grace marks as applicable as per extant rules.
BOI SO: Selection Process & Exam Pattern Qualifying Marks Descriptive Test Interview Process preparation tips
Karala PSC University Assistant Notification 2022 is expected to be released in this coming December 2022.
SSC Constable GD Exam Final Marks Official- Check Here
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Result 2022 Link – Download Mains Exam Answer Key