Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – February 22 & 23, 2024 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
RBI Grade B Preparation 2023: A complete Guide-Veranda Race
RBI Grade B Recruitment Preparation Tips 2023
The RBI (The Reserve Bank of India ) will soon release the Grade B 2023 exam notification for various posts on the official website. Interested candidates can refer to the Veranda Race blog article below for detailed RBI Grade B 2023 Notification and how to prepare for the RBI Grade B exam. RBI Grade B Recruitment is considered as Premium Recruitment as the Posts offer lucrative benefits and High Salary when compared to the other posts like Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks.
RBI will be announcing vacancies for the following posts.
- Grade B officers
- Grade B officers (Department of Economic and Policy Research)
- Officers with Grade B (Department of Statistics and Information Management)
This RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023 conducts a Three Phase Selection Procedure with an entirely different exam pattern followed by Other Bank Exams.
Important Dates – RBI Grade B Recruitment
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR) – General
|Phase-I – Online Examination
|Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination
|2. Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR*
|Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination
|Phase II – Paper – II & III
|3. Officers in Gr B (DR) – DSIM@
|Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination
|Phase II – Paper – II & III
*Department of Economic and Policy Research
@ Department of Statistics and Information Management
** The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates.
$ Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
£ Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase ll / Paper II & Ill examination.
RBI Grade B 2023: How to Prepare for Exam?
It’s critical to be academically and psychologically prepared for any exam to succeed. You may increase your chances of passing the RBI Grade B test by using the advice provided below:
- To grasp every topic essential for the exam, diligently follow the curriculum.
- To find out what questions are regularly asked and which are merely asked less frequently, work through old exams.
- If you have trouble understanding ideas from books, seek out online courses and video lectures.
- Watch the interviews of top candidates to learn their tactics.
- Revisit your ideas sometimes to ensure you don’t forget any crucial information.
- Take practice mock tests to be ready for the speed test at the testing facility.
- Make an effort to read newspapers and publications to remain current on the news.
RBI Grade B Preparation 2023: Tier 1 & Tier 2
Everything you would require to pass the RBI Grade B test has been covered in depth in this section. Do completely read the topics listed below and include them in your RBI Grade B preparations. You can schedule your study according to my precise, time-bound, and subject-based study plans. The fact that these study plans are in a tabular style and are so simple to grasp is their finest feature.
RBI Grade Preparation 2023: Exam Pattern
Before beginning the RBI Grade B exam, you must become familiar with the exam format. The RBI Grade B exam format will help you better comprehend your test.
There are three phases to the RBI Grade B Exam;
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
The English, quantitative aptitude and reasoning difficulty levels are comparable to those of the SBI and other IBPS examinations.
|RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|No. of Questions
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern for DR (General)
|Sections / Subjects
|Paper I: Economics and Social Issues
|50% Objective Type,
50% Descriptive (to be typed with the help of the keyboard)
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive (3 questions)
|Paper III: Finance and Management
|50% Objective Type
RBI Grade B Preparation: Key Methods
- Before getting out of bed in the morning, plan your day and try your hardest to keep to it.
- Depending on your schedule, revise either daily or monthly. Students can follow a daily revision program while working aspirants might follow a weekly revision schedule.
- You should carefully review publications from previous years. By doing this, you will be able to identify the key aspects of the subjects that are static and throw light on the ebb and flow of trends and patterns.
- Conduct a Self-Assessment every so often: As you are the best judge of yourself, make sure to observe yourself. You must know your weaknesses and how much time you should spend on each subject.
- Don’t spend too much time reading the news. Before interviews, current affairs publications are more beneficial. Arguments and viewpoints are more helpful at the interview stage. In Phases 1 and 2, you may rely on monthly publications.
- Refrain from rushing through crucial activities like filling out application forms and downloading admission cards at the last minute.
RBI Grade B 2023 Recruitment: Preparation Strategies
- To create a successful strategy and study plan that will propel them towards success, applicants must thoroughly prepare and go properly. The effectiveness of preparation is crucial in deciding the outcome. For the candidates’ benefit, we have included some RBI Grade B preparation advice organized by professionals.
- That is not true if you believe that those with a good finance background can only pass this test. For this exam, individuals with backgrounds in journalism are also chosen. For details, review the qualifying requirements.
- You are mistaken if you believe graduates from IITs and IIMs are favored. No one is given priority in any way. That is untrue. Your performance in the preliminary, main, and interview exams determines everything.
- You’ll be making a significant error if you concentrate on prelims for the time being and mains afterward.
- Economics and General Studies may be helpful for UPSC applicants; however, the RBI prelims test has numerous fact-based or stats questions, such as the amount allotted to a given plan, which is uncommon for UPSC.
RBI Grade B Preparation Tips & Strategies 2023
- Don’t start with everything; instead, go through each topic one at a time.
- I would advise you to start with this section because management is the most static and doesn’t involve any current situations. This way, you may edit it the most.
- Give yourself 3 to 4 hours each day to finish the management for the month and take notes at the same time. Writing anything down helps you to understand it better and helps you to remember it for longer.
- Since the test isn’t today or tomorrow but rather nine months from now, you need notes for review.
- After finishing Management, begin Finance and Economics simultaneously because there are few topics that are unrelated. Allow another two months to finish these two studies.
- Therefore, you have finished all of the static material for ESI and FM in three months.
- Phase I Practice and revision will come at last.
RBI Grade B Preparation Tip 2023: General Awareness
60% of the Phase 1 current affairs questions and nearly 100% of Phase 2 current affairs questions in RBI Grade B 2021 and 2022 came from the following 4 sources:
- PIB issues a press release on RBI
- news release from SEBI
- Indices and Reports
Simply put, you must comprehend that the General Awareness (GA) portion of Phase I of the RBI Grade B Exam is not GA; rather, it consists primarily of 40–50% questions from Economics and Social Issues, 20% from Finance, and many more from Agriculture and Rural Development, Economics and, Social Issues, and 20–20% from Finance.
This concept also applies to the NABARD Grade A Exam, which includes many questions from the previous four sections. These current events have a high “Return on Investment” (ROI).
RBI Grade B 2023: Time Management Tips
- The RBI Grade B Exam Pattern has undergone various changes, per the 2022 Grade B notice. Similarly, the prelims will consist of 200 questions to be answered within 120 minutes.
- This translates to 1.6 minutes, or approximately 100 seconds, for every question for the applicant. Aside from the English Precis/Essay portion, there were no other questions in the mains that used descriptive language before.
- One must continuously practice exams under exam-like circumstances in order to ace the Phase 1 exam, and one must also possess the aptitude to solve problems quickly.
- And when preparing for the mains, it is important to have a good timer count in front of you so you don’t run out of time during the real Phase 2 examination.
RBI Grade B 2023 Preparation Tips: Faqs
Q. Will the RBI hold Grade B exams in 2023?
Ans: The Reserve Bank of India will soon release a notification in 2023 along with the schedule for the Preliminary and Main Exams for RBI Grade B.
Q. For RBI Grade B, how many hours need I study?
Ans: Candidates for the RBI Grade B exam should spend three to four hours each day studying.
Q. Is the pay for RBI Grade B high?
Ans: An RBI Grade B Officer's beginning in-hand pay is about Rs. 77,000 per month.
Q. IAS or RBI Grade B, whose power is greater?
Ans: An IAS official, as a public worker, enjoys authority and prestige on a considerably higher scale than an RBI Grade B executive does with the Reserve Bank of India. Therefore, it just depends on what you value more.
Q. Which topic is ideal for RBI?
Ans: These are :
- Finance & Management.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – February 20 & 21, 2024 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – February 18 & 19, 2024 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – February 16 & 17, 2024 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one