Due to unavoidable circumstances, your venue / session /time of Preliminary Online Examination has been changed. The revised call letter giving the date, time and venue address is available on the IBPS website www.ibps.in.
This has been the hot news between the candidates of IBPS PO recruitment process. IBPS has forwarded the following Mail to the candidates who have IBPS PO exam tomorrow.
Read it carefully.
The Mail starts here,
This has reference to your Online Application for the CWE for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organizations (CWE-PO/MT-VII) to be held in October 2017.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, your venue/session/time of Preliminary Online Examination has been changed. The revised call letter giving the date, time and venue address is available on the IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Please download your REVISED Preliminary Online Examination call letter and Information Handout from the IBPS website www.ibps.in entering your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Please bring the following documents for appearing in Preliminary Online Examination failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the online examination:
(1) Call letter along with your photograph (which should be the same as that uploaded in the online application form) affixed on it
(2) Photo Identity Proof such as PAN card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voters card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/ Photo Identity proof issued by a Peoples Representative (on official letterhead)/ Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Adhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy.
i. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
ii. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Please note that
(1) You have to be present at the examination hall prior to the time mentioned in the call letter. Candidates who report late will not be permitted to take the examination.
(2) No candidate is permitted to use or have possession of Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other communication devices in the Examination Hall. To avoid cancellation of candidature and any other action as decided by IBPS, candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers or any other communication devices to the venue of examination.
(3) A candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/ or permission to leave the examination hall is given by the test administrator.
Wishing you all the Best,
I B P S
January 11, 2019
January 11, 2019
January 9, 2019
January 8, 2019