UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2018: Economic & Statistical Services
POST CODE: GM– MARCH 2018
Position: General Manager
Pay & Perquisites:
CTC starting at Rs. 15 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable), plus office vehicle with driver salary reimbursement. However, the experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market standard and Management discretion.
Age not exceeding 45 years as on 01-04-2018 (relaxation up to 5 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post-graduation & professional qualification/CAIIB shall be given additional weight.
Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
Post Qualification Experience:
Minimum 15 years of relevant experience (for age not exceeding 45 years) in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs dealing in Credit (including minimum 2 years in the cadre of Deputy General Manager or equivalent). For further age relaxation, the commensurate additional experience would be required.
Early joining will be preferred.
- To enhance management’s effectiveness by strategic planning and implementation in sync with medium and long terms objectives of the Company to attain business and profitability targets,
- Strengthening systems, procedures, internal control by benchmarking with best practices
- Product and process development,
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results,
- Developing a strategic plan for studying technological and financial opportunities,
- Establishing plans, budgets, and results in measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Building company image by collaborating / liaison with customers, regulatory bodies, government agencies and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- The General Manager will be the functional head of multiple departments reporting to the Chief Operating Officer / Chief Development Officer
Key Competencies Required
- People Management & Coordination
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Effective communication
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply by post/courier only as per the enclosed application format, along with detailed curriculum vitae detailing entire experience details.
Applications sent in any other format and by e-mail / by hand will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of General Manager – March 2018” shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post/courier to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on March 28, 2018.
The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032
No application will be received by hand.
Applications received after due date and in any other mode (other than by post/courier) will not be considered.
March 22, 2019
March 22, 2019
March 16, 2019
March 15, 2019