Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 26, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023
RRB NTPC, also known as the Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories 2023 exam, is a well-known hiring procedure run by the Ministry of Railways. Two Computer Based Tests (CBT) are used to select candidates for the exam, followed by a skill test and medical examinations.
Four parts make up the RRB NTPC exam pattern: CBT 1, CBT 2, Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as appropriate), and Document Verification. The RRB NTPC test has a class 10, 12, and graduate-level syllabus, and it is offered in 15 different languages.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023
The Railway Recruitment Boards determine the RRB NTPC syllabus 2023 (RRBs). For CBT 1 and 2, the syllabus is the same, but the levels of difficulty differ. Candidates should follow the syllabus when preparing because it clarifies the subjects that must be covered for each exam part. The RRB NTPC 2023 curriculum can be used by applicants to plan their exam preparation. The syllabus must be thoroughly understood because it serves as the foundation for the exam’s questions. The RRB NTPC syllabus standard was developed with the nature of the job profile in mind and is mostly focused on Class 10, Class 12 and degree levels. The candidates and aspirants can click on the below link for RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023 pdf download,
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Syllabus 2023
The RRB NTPC CBT 1 syllabus includes topics like reasoning, general intelligence, mathematics, and general awareness. There are three subjects in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 syllabus. There are 100 questions in all, with the General Awareness portion receiving the highest weighting.
Candidates should be aware of the complete RRB NTPC exam pattern & syllabus so they don’t overlook any material while studying for the exam.
Maths Syllabus For RRB NTPC 2023
In the CBT 1 exam, there are a total of 30 questions from this area. Calculative abilities are evaluated in the RRB NTPC Mathematics portion. The subjects for which candidates must study for this segment are listed below.
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportions
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit & loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
General Awareness Syllabus For RRB NTPC 2023
The purpose of the RRB NTPC General Awareness segment is to evaluate a candidate’s familiarity with current events. This part is the subject of 40 questions in the CBT 1 exam. The following list contains the subjects that applicants must research for the General Awareness section.
- Recent International and National Events of Importance
- Sports and Games
- India’s Art & Culture
- Indian literature
- India’s Monuments and Locations
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- Indian History and the Struggle for Freedom
- India’s and the World’s Physical, Social, and Economic Geography
- Constitution and Political System of Indian Politics and Governance
- General Advancements in Science and Technology, including India’s Space and Nuclear Programmes
- UN and Other Significant International Organisations
- Environmental Concerns for India and the World
- Computer Fundamentals and Computer Applications
- Standard Abbreviations
- Indian Transportation Systems
- Economy of India
- Celebrities from India and Around the World
- Flagship Government Programs
- India’s Flora and Fauna
- Important Indian Public Sector and Government Organisations
General Intelligence And Reasoning Syllabus For RRB NTPC 2023
The RRB exam’s General Intelligence and Reasoning section rates applicants on their capacity for logical thought. In the CBT 1 exam, there are a total of 30 questions from this area. Below is a list of the subjects that fall under General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Coding & Decoding
- Similarities Reasoning
- Completion of number & alphabetical series
- Mathematical Operation
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement Conclusion
- Statement course of action
- Decision Making
- Maps, Interpretation of graphs
- Alphanumeric Series
After getting through with the CB1 syllabus , the candidates must refer to the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Subject wise syllabus to crack the exam with high percentage.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Subject Wise Syllabus 2023
The three areas of the RRB NTPC CBT 2 syllabus are General Intelligence & Reasoning, Mathematics, and General Awareness. There are 120 questions in this objective test, and you have 90 minutes to do it. For those who performed well on the CBT 1 exam, the CBT 2 exam is held. The CBT 2’s themes are identical to those in the CBT 1’s; however, the CBT 2’s syllabus is larger and more thorough. The subjects in the NTPC Stage 2 syllabus are given more weight than in the CBT 1 syllabus.
Mathematics RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus 2023
BODMAS Rule, Fractions, Surds & Indices, Average Problems, Partnerships, Statistics, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Basic Linear Equations with Two and Three Variables, Elementary Algebra, and other topics are covered in the RRB NTPC Mains Mathematics syllabus. This section includes a total of 35 questions. Candidates can view the RRB NTPC mains mathematics syllabus below.
- BODMAS Rule
- Approximate Value
- Surds & Indices
- Problems on Simple Interest
- Problems on Compound Interest
- Calculation on Basic Percentage Problems
- Problems on Simple Ratios
- Problems on Compound Ratio
- Direct/Indirect Proportions
- Problems on Average
- Problems on Relative Speeds
- Problems on Boats, Trains, etc.
- Basic Linear Equation in One variable
- Basic Linear Equation in two variable
- Problems on Profit/Loss
- Dishonest/Successive Dealings
- Partnerships Finding Missing/Wrong Term
- Problems on Plane Figures: Square, Rectangle, Circle, etc.
- Problems on Work Efficiency
- Problems on Wages
- Problems on Pipes
- Make a mixture from two or more entries/mixtures
RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus 2023 For Reasoning And General Intelligence
There are 35 questions in the General Intelligence and Reasoning segment of the RRB NTPC CBT 2 test. Classification, Analogy, Series, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Directions & Distances, Ordering & Ranking, Puzzles, Venn Diagram, Missing Number, etc. are among the topics included in the RRB NTPC mains syllabus. The following is the PDF for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 General Intelligence and Reasoning curriculum for 2023.
Letter & Meaningful Words
GK Based Questions
Meaning & Letter-based Questions
Number & Alphabet Series
Coding Letters by Words
Coding by Analogy
Coding-Decoding based on Numbers
Operations on Place Value
Coding & Decoding on Fictitious Language
Family Tree Problems
General Blood Relation Problems
Clock & Calendar
Questions on Time & Clock Hands
Ordering & Ranking
Simple Ranking Questions
Directions & Distances
Simple Problems on Directions
Formula-based Distance Questions
Arranging Words in a Meaningful Order
Complete the Pattern
NTPC Stage 2 General Awareness Syllabus 2023
In the CBT 2 exam, this section contains a total of 50 questions. In the CBT 2 exam, the General Awareness section is given the most weight. The RRB NTPC main syllabus includes courses from General Science and Current Affairs/General Awareness. Below is a list of the RRB NTPC CBT 2 syllabus for General Awareness.
RRB NTPC Mains Syllabus for Current Affairs/General Awareness
Economics, Current Affairs, Geography, History, Polity, Computers, Sports, Literature, Awards, Books & Authors, and Miscellaneous
RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus for General Science
Environment, Living Organisms, Life Processes in Organisms & Plants, Heredity & Evolution, Natural Resources, Atoms & Molecules, Chemical Reactions & Equations, Acid, Bases & Salts, Metals & Non-metals, Periodic Table, Force & Laws of Motions, Work & Energy, Sound, Light, Electricity, Sources of Energy, Diseases, Reasons & Cure, Improvement in Food Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.How is the RRB NTPC syllabus completed in four months? How long do you spend studying each day?
Ans. The amount of knowledge you obtain is more important than how many hours you spend studying. You will definitely be able to accomplish your goals with one to two hours of devoted study each day. Cover the subjects you struggle with first and practice a lot.
2.What books should I read to complete the General Science and General Awareness sections of the RRB NTPC exam?
Ans. You can consult the Lucent General Science and Lucent GK books for the RRB NTPC General Science and General Awareness sections. You can also review your high school science textbook concepts for General Science.
3.What are the crucial subjects for the General Intelligence and Reasoning component of the RRB NTPC?
Ans. Candidates should practice Coding and Decoding, Analytical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Puzzles, etc. for the RRB NTPC General Intelligence and Reasoning part.
4.Where can I download the RRB NTPC syllabus pdf?
The candidates and the aspirants can download it from raceinstitute.in link
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 23,24 & 25, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 22, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 21, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 20, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – September 17, 18 & 19, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.