RRB Railway Non Technical Exam Pattern and Syllabus
For all non-technical posts, Exam pattern and Syllabus are common. Railway Exams are most probably Computer Based Tests (CBT).
- The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages.
- The standard of questions for the single stage CBT (Computer Based Test) will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The Question paper for single stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions
- There shall be negative marking and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Name of the Paper
No. of Question
General Intelligence/ Reasoning
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economic Scenario.
• Current Affairs – International & National.
• History & Culture of India.
• Geography of India.
• Indian Constitution.
• Science & Technology.
• Issues related to India and Neighboring Countries etc.
Arithmetic / Math:
• Profit and Loss.
• Ratios and Proportions.
• Problems on Ages.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Time and Distances.
• Time and Work.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
• Arithmetical reasoning.
• Space visualization.
• Problem solving.
• Relationship concepts.
• Decision making.
• Visual memory.
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Similarities & Differences.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-verbal series.
Want to crack Railway exams?
100% Result Oriented Coaching – 6 Level Practice Programs
– Online Lab & Library Support– Practice Here till you get placed (Life-long Validity)