SBI Clerk Recruitment Final Result – Check Now
SBI Clerk Recruitment Final Result 2020 - could be delayed
As the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Result delayed due to Covid-19 outbreak, upcoming selection procedure for SBI Clerk Recruitment also gets delayed. So, it impacts the publication of the final Result.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 - Final Result
The Final Result of the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 was declared on Tuesday, October 29. Candidates can check SBI clerk Final Result 2019 on the career page of SBI’s official website.
SBI Clerk Merit List (Main) is released by SBI authorities based on candidates’ performance, score/rank, and category. Candidates who clear the SBI Main examination will qualify for the position.
Candidates who have cleared the SBI clerk final exam have been selected provisionally subject to
i) Qualifying the Proficiency test in local language(s)
ii) Fulfilment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in advertisement no. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 dated April 12, 2019.
iii) Correctness of information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
How to check SBI Clerk Final Result?
1) Go to the career section of official SBI website
2) Click on the link for SBI Clerk Result 2019 in the latest announcement
3) A PDF page containing roll numbers of candidates who have cleared the exam will appear on the screen
4) Check results and take a printout
Tie Breaker in SBI Clerk Final Result
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam has two phases altogether, Preliminary, and Main Examination. Hence, there might be a possibility that marks scored by two or more candidates are equal, which is considered a tie.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) will be considered.
- If the tie persists, one who has a smaller number of incorrect attempted answers in all the subjects in the exam will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates who are older in age will be considered.
SBI Clerk Final Result Waitlisted Candidates
A waitlist of about 50% of the vacancies will be released by SBI (state category wise). The candidates will be released on a quarterly basis depending upon the resignation or non-joining of the current batch. The waitlist will be valid until 1 year from the day when the result will be declared.