SBI SO 2018 - Specialist Officer Recruitment – Apply Now
State Bank of India invites On-line application from the Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on contract basis.
Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given at the end of this post before December 6, 2018.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy details
|Vice President (Sector Specialist)||PFSBU||3*|
|Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)||PFSBU||2|
|Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist)||PFSBU||7**|
|Manager (Sector Specialist)||PFSBU||11***|
|Manager (Structuring & Syndication)||PFSBU||4|
|Vice President (Digital Marketing)||Mkt & Communication||1|
|Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)||Mkt & Communication||1|
|Senior Manager (Marcom)||Mkt & Communication||1|
|Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)||Mkt & Communication||1|
|Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships)||Mkt & Communication||1|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)||STU||3|
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)||STU||1|
|Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)||STU||1|
|Marketing Executive (SBIL Kolkata)||STU||1|
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 - Salary
The salary for the Vice President post is between Rs 40 lakh and Rs 48 lakh, while the salary for Assistant Vice President is between Rs 23 lakh and Rs 29 lakh. The salary of Manager is between Rs 18 lakh and Rs 22 lakh.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 - Eligibility Criteria:
|Vice President (Sector Specialist)||35 – 45|
|Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)||35 – 45|
|Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist)||30 – 40|
|Manager (Sector Specialist)||25 – 35|
|Manager (Structuring & Syndication)||25 – 35|
|Vice President (Digital Marketing)||30 – 40|
|Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)||30 – 40|
|Senior Manager (Marcom)||21 – 32|
|Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)||25 – 32|
|Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships)||26 – 35|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)||28 – 55|
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)||28 – 55|
|Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)||28 – 55|
|Marketing Executive (SBIL Kolkata)||30 – 50|
The qualification for various post is different. B.E/ B.Tech/MBA (Finance)/ Graduate/Post graduate/ Ph.D from recognised organisations/universities.
For Post based Educational Qualifications and Post Qualification Experience, please check official notification.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for SBI Recruitment?
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result.
It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
Guidelines for filling online application:
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
2. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
3. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
4. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 - Direct Links:
Want to become BANK Officer?
100% Result Oriented Coaching – 6 Level Practice Programs
– Online Lab & Library Support – Practice Here till you get placed (Life-long Validity)
TNPSC Examination / Service and Code Numbers
- October 18, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- October 14, 2019
- October 8, 2019
- October 4, 2019