Take part in 90 Online Mock Exams for TNPSC Group 1, 2/2A Exams 2020. Win State Govt Officer Job – utilize the COVID-19 Situation and start to prepare at your home.
SSC CPO Physical Endurance and Physical Standard Tests
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test & Physical Standard Tests
On the basis of the performance in SSC CPO Paper- I Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET. Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
Physical Standard Test (for all SSC CPO Posts)
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms)|
|(i) For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Weight: Corresponding to height for all posts.
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) (For all SSC CPO posts)
For Male SSC CPO candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs) : 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For female SSC CPO candidates only
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- The candidature of female candidates who are pregnant at the time of Physical Endurance Test will be rejected as they cannot undergo PET. No appeal/ representation will be entertained against such rejection.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of the certificate in the proforma from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside(s).
- “The relaxation in physical standards (height/ chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individually concerned remains in Delhi Police.”
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e. height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Physical endurance test will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying / elimination nature
NOTE for Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Ex-Servicemen applying for the posts in CAPFs are not required to undergo PET. The Ex. Servicemen candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police have also been exempted from PET. However, all Ex-Servicemen are required to pass the written test and fulfill the physical standards prescribed for direct recruits for recruitment of Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub-Inspector, as the case may be. They should also pass the medical standards prescribed for direct recruits.
Medical standard (For all SSC CPO posts)
All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
Eye sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
1) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision.
2) They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Obstacle events for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector in SSC CPO
Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events such as Jumping over the Vertical Board, Holding the rope on jumping from the Board, Tarzan Swing, Jumping on the Horizontal Board, Parallel Rope, Monkey Crawl, and Vertical Rope; failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
Tattoos will be allowed as per following stipulations only:
Content: Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted.
Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Apply for SSC CPO Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF – Age – Qualification – Vacancies – Pay Scale – Selection / Exam Pattern – Official Link Here
To help the candidates score more in upcoming IBPS RRB PO and Office Assistant Exams, we are starting a 100 Days – 200 Mock Tests series. Get Here