Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 02 & 03, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam: Study Materials
SSC CPO Study Materials For Exam Preparation
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts a national examination to recruit candidates for the Central Police Organization (CPO). The qualifying candidates are selected for the position of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Like any other competitive exam, it is challenging but can be easily cracked with the help of significant study materials.
Before diving into the SSC CPO study materials, it is crucial to be aware of who and all can apply for the SSC CPO posts and the examination scheme. The SSC CPO examination consists of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All four stages of the examination are compulsory.
Who can apply for SSC CPO Recruitment?
Candidates with an age limit between 20-25 years can apply for this exam.
Note: Candidate should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only, will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Note 2: Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years’ service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
The upper age limit is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees, per extant Government order.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Scheme of Examination - Central Police Organization (SSC CPO)
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper – I)
- PET / PST Examination (Mandatory but Qualifying in Nature)
- Paper – II
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
The subjects of SSC CPO Paper-I
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
The Subjects of SSC CPO Paper -11
- English Language & Comprehension
Now that we know the examination scheme and subjects, let us explore the appropriate study material for it.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
The books listed below are the best ones to prepare for the SSC CPO examination. You can prepare for the General Intelligence and Reasoning subject with the help of these books effectively.
Reasons to Select the Book
Testbook’s General Intelligence & Reasoning SmartBook
· This book contains over 4000 questions. Candidates who prepare from this book can excel in the subject.
Bsc Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd
· This best-selling book uses simple, easy-to-understand language. It covers different kinds of reasoning questions.
A Modern Approach to Non-Verbal Reasoning
· This book label is one of the best in the market and publishes books for several competitive exams.
· This book consists of various practice examination papers. It also has solved examples for practice.
· This book covers the non-verbal reasoning aspect. It can help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade.”
· Candidates can study questions from previous SSC CPO competitive exams in the book.
General Knowledge and General Awareness
Reasons to Select the Book
Testbook’s General Knowledge SmartBook
Lucent’s General Knowledge
Dr. Binay Karn
This book has over 4000 questions which can prepare candidates well for the GK section. Good preparation of this subject can boost the exam score.
A General Knowledge Book that covers an exhaustive range of topics.
Manorama Yearbook 2022
The Malayala Manorama
The Malayala Manorama publication issues the book on the subject every year. They cover all the current affairs, GK facts and the latest developments in science and technology.
This book covers various topics of history and Indian polity.
Quick General Awareness
With every yearly edition, the book covers all the latest current affairs.
Not only SSC CPO aspirants but aspirants of SSC CGL, MTS, and CHSL exams can also refer to it.
Quantitative aptitude is one of the most important subjects in the SSC CPO examination. The section demands command on speed and accuracy. The below table lists all the important books for Quantitative Aptitude. You can include them in your SSC CPO study plan.
Reasons to Select the Book
Testbook’s Quantitative Aptitude SmartBook
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
In the SSC CPO examination, the English comprehension subject mainly covers four sub-topics, including Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Writing. The table below lists all the essential books to cover while preparing for this subject.
Reasons to Select the Book
Testbook’s English Language SmartBook
Objective General English
Word Power Made Easy
High School English Grammar
Wren And Martin
A Mirror of Common Errors
Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
Paramount English for General Competitions Vol – 1
We hope this article was helpful and informative for you. If you are an aspiring candidate, you can refer to these books for better preparation and fruitful results.
- Six Level Practice Program to clear any competitive exam
- A 12-acre campus just for practicing Competitive Exams – Practice Village
- 14000+ Positive Google Reviews
- SOLO Practice Lab for distraction-free practice
- Computer Lab with more than 1800 Computer systems (in all branches)
- Library with about 8000 Books (in all branches)
- Classes by Retired Senior officers from RBI, NABARD, other Bank Officers and field experts
- 1800 Online Exams + Free Exams (Public Account)
- Mock Interview Program with 25 Real Panel Members
- 100% Results
- Learn the Best Shortcuts and Mind calculation Tricks
- 19 Book Materials (for Banking and SSC)
- 506 Handout and workout materials
- 100% Topic coverage
- 100% successful Algorithm
- Separate MENTOR for every student
- Research and Development Team
- Unlimited Validity Online Login Credential
- Special Sessions on Banking Industry, handled by field experts
- Daily Offline Exams
- Focus on General English Section
- Night shift / Third Shift Program
- Fundamental Classes for Non-Maths / English background students
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Coaching Institute
- Class Room and Practice Hall with ample space
- Flexibility in Batch Timing
- Current Affairs Audio Sessions
- Promotional Exam (JAIIB) Course for Bank Officers (Free for RACE students)
- Daily Free News Papers
- RACE Care – A guiding team for all students
- Pay once and Practice till you get placed
- Lowest Fee in India
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – December 01, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one of the
Boost your preparation for the RRB Exam 2023 with our free mock tests and analyze your performance effectively.
Ace your RRB Exam with ease by downloading and practicing previous year question papers.
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on twitter Share on telegram Share on linkedin Share on email Daily Current Affairs – Banking – November 29 & 30, 2023 Dear Banking Aspirants, Prepare for the Daily Current Affairs with Veranda Race who is the pioneer in the Banking Exam Coaching. Current Affairs section is one
Discover inspiring success stories of individuals who cracked the RRB Exam in 2023 and gain valuable insights for your own preparation.
Take your first step to your DREAM GOVERNMENT JOB
Enquire for Next Batch.