Veranda Race students has achieved a feat of more than 500+ results in the recently ended IBPS Exams in 2021 – 2022.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper 1 & 2 Exam Answer Key - Official Release
SSC JE Junior Engineer Official Answer Key released – Check Here
Staff Selection Commission SSC JE Exam answer key has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its official website.
The paper-I exam is conducted for Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical streams for 300 marks and the examination lasts for 2 hours.
The Answer Key will help candidates analyse how well they have performed and how many of their responses are correct in the exam.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Answer Key Objections
There is also an option for raising an objection if any wrong answers found in the answer key.
In the provisional answer key of SSC JE 2020, candidates can raise objections against any discrepancies / wrong answers. To submit the representation applicants will have to pay Rs. 100 for each question asked in SSC JE exam. After receiving the response from the applicants’ authorities will issue the SSC JE 2020 final answer key.
Candidates can follow the step by step instructions provided below to download their SSC JE Paper 1 Answer Key PDF and know how to challenge the answer key.
How to Raise Objections on SSC JE Answer Key?
Candidates can raise objections for the answer key through online mode. Here are a few simple steps to be followed for raising objections on the answer key.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the detailed answer key and check for their answers.
- Make a note of the answer which you feel is provided wrongly in the answer key.
- Visit the official website and in the answer key tab fill in your details.
- Pay the fee for raising objection separately for each answer.
- Submit the details to the board.
How Much Fee to be Paid for Challenging SSC JE Answer Key?
Candidates willing to raise objection for any answer in the SSC JE Paper 1 Answer key must pay Rs 100/- for each question.
This amount can be paid through online mode using Net-banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Once you pay the application fee, your objection will be taken into consideration.
How to Calculate marks using SSC JE Answer Key PDF?
Using the answer key, candidates can calculate their score and estimate the chances of getting shortlisted for Paper 2. Here are the steps to follow for calculating your marks using the SSC JE Answer Key 2020 PDF.
- After downloading the answer key, cross-check your answers one by one
- Make a note of marking of each answer
- For each correct answer, give 1 mark while 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Finally, calculate the marks you have scored and check the expected cut off to know if you are qualified for the next stage.
For Each Correct Answer +1 Mark has to be added and for each wrong answer, a 0.25 Marks has to be deducted in order to attain the approximate score secured by the candidate.
Anyhow, the commission will be using the normalization method before releasing the score card. So, we can expect 10% tolerance with the calculated score.
Download SSC JE Paper 1 Final Answer Key 2020
Staff Selection Commission has released the official answer key for the SSC JE Exam only on the official website of SSC after the exam.
After the completion of the objection process, the exam authority will release the SSC JE Final Answer Key.
How to download SSC JE Paper 1 Answer Key 2020 PDF?
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission: ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, the Answer Key tab will be available at the top menu.
- Click on the Answer Key Tab.
- Click on the SSC JE Answer Key Link.
- Log in with your user id and password as created during the registration process while applying for the exam.
- The SSC JE Paper -I Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Validate and Verify the Answers.
TNPSC Group 4 Qualification, Age limit, Salary details, Promotions, Selection Procedure, Written Exam syllabus, and pattern, recent exam notification etc
Complete details for the registration of TNPSC Group 2 & 2A 2022 – Offline Mock Test Series in Veranda Race
Attend the IBPS PO & SO 2021 – 2022 Mock Interview Program by Veranda Race in Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore,Salem,Trichy and Trivandrum.
Veranda Race Offline Classes will commence from 1st Feb, 2022 after the COVID restrictions are lifted in Tamil Nadu. Students in Tamil Nadu branches of Veranda Race can start attending the offline classes from 1st Feb, 2022 in the respective Veranda Race Branches.