1) Result of Paper-1 of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 was declared by the Commission on 05-11-2019 wherein 1,11,162 candidates were qualified to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
2) Following discrepancies have been observed in the result of Paper-I of the said examination:
(i) Ex-servicemen candidates eligible for reservation were not considered for selection under ex-servicemen category.
(ii) EWS candidates qualifying at the UR standards have been selected in EWS category whereas they were eligible for selection in UR category.
3) Therefore, corrective action has been taken and it is observed that 9551 additional candidates are eligible for appearing in the Paper-II of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 scheduled on 24-11-2019.
4) Revised Category-wise and State/ UT wise cut-off details are as follows:
5) Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-25 years.
6) Cut-off for vacancies in the age-group of 18-27 years
7) It is clarified that the candidates short-listed against the age-group of 18-27 years will also be considered for selection in the age-group of 18-25 years and vice versa in the result depending upon the age, merit and preference of the candidates.
8) It is further clarified that ex-servicemen candidates who have already joined civil posts by availing benefit of reservation for ex-servicemen will not be eligible for the posts reserved for ex-servicemen as per the provisions of the Notice of Examination.
9) The other terms and conditions stipulated in the Write Up dated 05.11.2019 will remain unchanged.