Strategy to Crack Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
How to crack BOB PO Examination easily?
Our RED Team Mentors with the help of the RACE students who cleared Bank of Baroda Examinations in the last three years have derived the quickest way to clear the upcoming Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment.
The Best way to crack Bank of Baroda PO Examination has been provided with this post. BOB PO Aspirants who make use of this strategy can surely secure a good score overtaking the cut-off set by the Bank of Baroda easily.
How to crack BOB PO Written Examination?
|Data Interpretation (Based on Pie, Bar, and Table)||15 Qns|
|Case Study Model||5 Qns|
|Number Series (Missing Pattern Difficult)||5 Qns|
|Quadratic Equations||5 Qns|
|Application Problems (SI, CI, Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Averages, Ages, Ratio etc.)||15 Qns|
|Seating Arrangement & Puzzle (Circular and Linear arrangement)||15 questions|
|Data Sufficiency||5 questions|
|Coded Inequality||5 questions|
|Coding / Decoding||2 questions|
|Input / Output||5 questions|
|Misc (Ranking, Blood Relation, Alphabet series, Logical)||13 Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||12 Questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5 Questions|
|Sentence Connector||8 Questions|
|Double fillers||5 Questions|
|Spotting Errors||7 Questions|
|Para Jumbled||5 Questions|
|Cloze Test||8 Questions|
|Current Affairs||22 to 27 questions|
|Banking Awareness questions||15 to 20 questions|
|Static GK questions||8 to 10 questions|
More than half of the General Awareness section can be answered if the student reads Banking awareness last 4 months Current Affairs.
How to crack BOB PO Descriptive Paper?
The descriptive test question paper will consist of Letter-writing & Essay writing Questions.
How to write Essay / Letter Writing Questions?
Essay Writing will be based on the social issues, environmental issues, latest trends in technology, schemes announced by Govt.
We suggest checking Editorial Videos uploaded in our YouTube Channel and read the topics that have been in news for a while. You can also check our Bankersdaily website to read daily current affairs.
Essay Writing Questions asked in Bank of Baroda PO Examination:
1. Write a letter to a newspaper editor regarding Noise/ Air pollution in the festive season. OR Write a letter to the DM regarding Cyber Crime Awareness campaign
2. Essay on festival celebration a national integrity
Either informal or formal Letter writings will be asked. Informal Letter writings will be a type of letter that we send to relations or mentor or friends. Whereas formal will be to the Branch Manager, Faculty, Insurance Company etc.
Letter Writing Questions asked in Bank of Baroda PO Exam
1) Write a letter to the editor expressing your concern about increasing rate of Cyber Crime (OR)
2) Write a letter to your friend elaborating on your experience of a recent foreign tour.
3) Write a letter to editor highlighting the issue of the nearby shopkeeper who charges 2Rs extra for cooling cold drink (OR)
4) Write a letter to your friend telling him about his son who is addicted to playing game whole time and showing concern over this issue.
5) Write an on Importance of time management in professional life (OR)
6) Write an Essay related to Environment GERF (Global Environment Research Foundation)
7) School days are best: Agree or Disagree and why? (OR)
8) Healthcare facilities in rural India.
9) Letter to the editor regarding some space for viewers opinions.
10) Letter to UN regarding Nuclear weapons issue
11) Letter to Newspaper Editor regarding enlarging the Reader section.
12) Letter to UN Secretary about Nuclear weapon.
13) Interlinking of Rivers for food security
14) Festival as a means of National Integration
To help the candidates score more in upcoming IBPS RRB PO and Office Assistant Exams, we are starting a 100 Days – 200 Mock Tests series. Get Here
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key – Download Link
TNUSRB SI Police Sub-Inspector Viva Voice Call Letter Download